Photography?

trimandson

told you, you didn't believe me
I didn't want to believe it would be such a worthy purchase but I am

almost convinced it's absolutely huge. The content aware fill is just stupidly clever.

• 2 weeks later...

Would anybody be interested in starting a theme of the week/month for everybody to photograph? All could put entries in whether beginner/expert or using a compact or SLR and the experts could give advice on where newbies like me are going wrong? Just for fun?

I've seen it on other forums and like the idea but don't fancy going up against a load of experts on a dedicated photography site!

Each time we could start a new thread to keep it away from this one and stop it getting all mixed up?

Would anybody be interested in starting a theme of the week/month for everybody to photograph? All could put entries in whether beginner/expert or using a compact or SLR and the experts could give advice on where newbies like me are going wrong? Just for fun?

I've seen it on other forums and like the idea but don't fancy going up against a load of experts on a dedicated photography site!

Each time we could start a new thread to keep it away from this one and stop it getting all mixed up?

Simple way to do that is shadow the Guardian Camera Club. It means there's always a short video tips guide linked to the monthly theme, there's no messing about with those difficult decisions about what the theme should be, there's the possibility of inspiration (plagiarism?) from shots posted on that site, and any shots which are especially good could be uploaded there.

I'm up for that but am away for 2 weeks from tomorrow. Don't mind starting it but somebody else will have to get it going if people want to start now?

Also I found this site that I thinks great www.blipfoto.com keep a photo diary by uploading one pic a day. It is an iphone app which I think is a great idea.

I'll be great to look back on in a year or two's time!

I like both of them Bromsgrove, especially the first one, great colours in it, depth of field is just right and it kinda asks the question about what is going on in the picture, it makes you think

Â