Stephen Warnock

KSV

the crowd booing isnt making stephen warnock a bad player lads

Not saying it is, just saying it's a cruel and publicly humiliating reaction to someone making a mistake. Anger at the moment it happens is a perfectly normal human reaction. I've regularly lost my rag at games and despaired at what I've seen before me but once it's done it's done. Booing his every touch is vindictive and counter-productive.

making A mistake, grand, ill agree

making mistake after mistake after mistake in almost every single game, some costing goals, some not, is hardly the same thing

the main culprit in ruining stephen warnock's confidence is stephen **** warnock

So why throw it into an insult as if it does?

Cos I see him as a stereotypical Irish guy.. Everytime I see him he looks pissed. He just annoys the hell out of me.

I know not all Irish people are like that and I have good words to say about Given/Keane, I just don't like Dunne.

the crowd booing isnt making stephen warnock a bad player lads

Not saying it is, just saying it's a cruel and publicly humiliating reaction to someone making a mistake. Anger at the moment it happens is a perfectly normal human reaction. I've regularly lost my rag at games and despaired at what I've seen before me but once it's done it's done. Booing his every touch is vindictive and counter-productive.

making A mistake, grand, ill agree

making mistake after mistake after mistake in almost every single game, some costing goals, some not, is hardly the same thing

the main culprit in ruining stephen warnock's confidence is stephen **** warnock

As I said earlier, I don't think he's that good. If that's the case, and a player is having a poor run of form, then you have to look at the manager and ask why he keeps picking him. We haven't got much else in the way of back up. Ok Lichaj has looked alright, but no world beater. May not be the best atmosphere to bring him in. I don't know really. I'd rather McLeish pack his bags and go but on this one you'd have to believe that he has a better idea than us who is better equipped to do the job.

So why throw it into an insult as if it does?

Cos I see him as a stereotypical Irish guy.. Everytime I see him he looks pissed.

Have you got any more of these stereotypes?

And stereotypes are the sort of thing that gets people in trouble because it tars everyone with the same brush. If I was Irish, which I'm not for the record, I'd be insulted and think you were a bit of a bellend.

Back on topic, Warnock has reached the end of his shelf-life. Not sure McLeish should have given him a chance to play again but I suppose he had limited resources to work with.

I'm not the guy who's offended by every little thing. There's always people who generalise that English have horrible teeth just because they saw one English guy with yellow teeth or whatever. Does not bother me. Everyone has to find something offensive and it's bloody ridiculous.

Hell, there's people in this thread who are offended that fans booed a millionaire who's costing the club points that equates to million of pounds from potenial league drops. You would think they're related to Warnock. He doesn't really give a shit about us. It's just a job to him and he'll retire in a few years time in his mansion while most of you will probably have to slave your ass off when you're near 70 to retire.

But on the flip side, Dunne was a disgrace when he walked away when he was partly at fault as well. I don't see why he gets free passes. I do despise that fat drunken Irish idiot more than Warnock. When he makes a mistakes it's like he doesn't give a shit attitude.

I've heard many footballers say they don't want an arm around them they've scored an own goal, they just want to be left alone for a second and forget about it. Dunne's got enough experience to know how he must have felt :lol:

I don't understand what you mean by him getting a free pass, because he walked away. Should he have stayed in the naughty corner with Warnock for a bit?

But on the flip side, Dunne was a disgrace when he walked away when he was partly at fault as well. I don't see why he gets free passes. I do despise that fat drunken Irish idiot more than Warnock. When he makes a mistakes it's like he doesn't give a shit attitude.

I've heard many footballers say they don't want an arm around them they've scored an own goal, they just want to be left alone for a second and forget about it. Dunne's got enough experience to know how he must have felt :lol:

I don't understand what you mean by him getting a free pass, because he walked away. Should he have stayed in the naughty corner with Warnock for a bit?

Cos yesterday he was at fault for both goals (partly) yet the fans were taking their anger out on Warnock. Dunne just walked off where as Given went over to him.

Dunne has been a disgrace in the Villa shirt for ages. Goes all the way back when he turned up overweight last season and then he's a drunken row (best not mention his nationality for the offended folk). He's also cost us quite a few goals this season as well yet he gets no abuse where as Hutton and Warnock do quite abit.

how exactly was dunne at fault for warnock's og???

He wasn't, some people on here have an agenda against Dunne

Just like you have an agenda against Warnock.

its more like warnock has an agenda against warnock tbf

Watch the replay. Warnock should have done better, but Dunne didn't help at all by missing the ball like an moron and blocking his view.

It was a freak own-goal, why cant people just accept it for what it is and move on.

For **** sake...its not like he did it on purpose!!! :suspect:

You've lost me Pete?

You've lost me Pete?

im saying that the one who's doing the most damage to him and his reputation is the guy himself, he doesnt need help from anyone on here in that respect

No way he tried to score that on purpose. If he did he would have missed the target.

On a serious note.. you can tell the bloke was shattered after he did it.. The booing is harsh but its a reality check. He knows hes playing shit.. but now he knows its unacceptable and so does our manager. You cant play this poorly for months now and keep your spot. Unless your manager is McLeish.

Licaj Clark Cuellar Hutton - next game.

You've lost me Pete?

im saying that the one who's doing the most damage to him and his reputation is the guy himself, he doesnt need help from anyone on here in that respect

Fully agree mate, its now more than ever that he needs an arm round his shoulder. He's still a very good left back.

Â