Barclays Premier League

Craven Cottage

Initial Ticket Allocation: 1,700

Ticket Prices

£35 [adults]

£25 [O65s and U21s]

£15 [u16s]

Sale Dates

Friday July 8: On sale to 2011-12 season card holders who attended five or more away fixtures in the 2010-11 season*

Wednesday July 13: On sale to 2011-12 season card holders who attended three or more away fixtures in the 2010-11 season*

Tuesday July 19: On sale to 2011-12 season card holders who attended one or more away fixture in the 2010-11 season*

Friday July 22: On sale to 2011-12 season card holders*

Wednesday July 27: On sale to supporters who attended an away fixture in the 2010-11 season*

Wednesday August 3: On sale to supporters with away booking history*

The deadline for sales for this fixture is 12noon on Friday August 12. After this period, it will not be possible to purchase tickets from Villa Park

Refunds will not be issued to Away Scheme members after 6pm on Monday August 8

Refunds will issued to non-Away Scheme members after 6pm on Wednesday April 10

*Strictly one ticket per client reference

Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

Really interesting that for the first game of the season, at a very popular away fixture we've only taken 1700 tickets. I'd guess season ticket sales are abysmal.

Really interesting that for the first game of the season, at a very popular away fixture we've only taken 1700 tickets. I'd guess season ticket sales are abysmal.

We'll easily take the full 2,900, just a precaution because we have to pay for tickets we don't sell should we take the full allocation they wait and see what the demand is like first.

This generally hosts visiting or 'neutral' supporters. When the ground became redeveloped in 2003-4 (during Fulham's exile to Loftus Road) the club applied for a licence to have a designated neutral area. Due to Fulham's past history of having no segregation in the Putney End and having very well-behaved fans, the FA gave Fulham special dispensation to allow for this. Fulham is the only club currently in the UK to have such an area. Fans can wear whatever shirt and support either side in this area, leading to friendly banter.

Interesting that.

We'll easily take the full 2,900, just a precaution because we have to pay for tickets we don't sell should we take the full allocation they wait and see what the demand is like first.

they took the full 2,900 last year straight away, so coupled with the general not speculating on how season ticket sales are progressing on his thread, i would be more inclined to go with Blandys guess

gonna get mine tomorrow though, always had a good day out at fulham

Away scheme has charged me for this fixture recently so i'll be definitely going down there for the game - not been to Craven Cottage before so looking forward to a successful start to the new campaign!

Hello my fellow amazing Villa fans...!

If any one wants to sell 2 tickets, that would be awesome.....!

PM ME

What's wrong with getting them through Villa mate?

Unfortunately I only have a home booking history.

It only goes to an away booking history...!

Hello my fellow amazing Villa fans...!

If any one wants to sell 2 tickets, that would be awesome.....!

PM ME

What's wrong with getting them through Villa mate?

Unfortunately I only have a home booking history.

It only goes to an away booking history...!

That sounds silly, everyone has to start somewhere! Try ringing the ticket office and enquiring, they are usually quite helpful...

Â