Ticket Info

andykeenan

Heads up.

I just spoke with the TO about Fulham tickets as my friends, who only have season ticket history, are eager to get tickets.

The lady i spoke to said Villa have took the full allocation and there are 200 tickets remaining.

Fingers on the buzzers if it makes it to Friday....

Thanks for the info John, I have 3 Non ST Holders who wanted a ticket for this, looks like the Neutral end for them. Great news that we've sold out nearly though, expect the Neutral to be full of Villa. But be careful - having checked on the Fulham site, it is starting to fill up a little.

Worth signing up to the site - you can pick and choose your seats which is what I'll be doing tomorrow.

just rang up and there's only restriced view left apparantly. think i'm going to look into the neutral seats cos i'm going to be in london that weekend anyway visiting a mate and foolishly left it too late sorting out my ticket for this.

There are now only a limited number of tickets available for the away clash against Fulham - so get in quick to snap up your seats.

Tickets for Villa's Barclays Premier League opener against Fulham, which are now only restricted view too, are currently on sale to season card holders who attended one or more away fixture in the 2010-11 season.

They are available to buy online by clicking the icon below, in person at either Villa Ticket Office at Villa Park or New Street or by phoning the hotline on 0800 612 0970.

It should be a cracking clash on Saturday August 13 with two new managers locking horns.

Alex McLeish will be looking to mastermind an opening day win for his Villa troops while Martin Jol will be looking to do exactly the same, after succeeding Mark Hughes.

It's never an easy assignment at Craven Cottage so fan support will be vital as Villa look for all three points.

The team will be backed by an allocation of 1,700 fans with prices at £35 for adults, £25 for O65s and U21s and £15 for U16s.

On Friday July 22 tickets, if there are still tickets available at this point, they will go on sale to 2011-12 season card holders while from Wednesday July 27 they are on sale to supporters who attended an away fixture in the 2010-11 season.

From Wednesday August 3 they are on sale to supporters with away booking history.

Tickets are now on general sale for the game against Braga in Portugal, with Villa set to step up the pre-season preparations with the match on Saturday August 6.

There is an initial allocation of 350 tickets for this game and the price is £18.02, with no concessions.

Villa also travel to Pride Park for a friendly clash with Derby County.

This game is on August 3, with a 7.45pm kick-off and ticket prices are dependent on your season ticket status.

If you are a 2011-12 season card holders it's £10 for adults and £5 for U18s and O60s.

Non-season card holders and matchday prices are £12 for adults and £6 for U18s and O60s.

Tickets are now on general sale.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~2398324,00.html

see bolded.

**** useless. is it really that difficult for those in charge of the website (paul brown and the like) to communicate with those in the ticket office? correct me if i'm wrong, but they work in the same **** building don't they?

every single time we're all left wondering how many tickets we actually have. what a load of shit.

i'm sure we have got the usual 2900 as we always take thousands down there but still....

Our ticket office are shit, really shit.

Tried to book online the other day and got the message...

'Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this match. Why not return to ticket home and try another match?'

When I clearly **** do.

'Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this match. Why not return to ticket home and try another match?'

When I clearly **** do.

i always get the same, only ever been able to book my wembley tickets from there, no away games/season ticket renewals

When I clearly **** do.

Sorry pal but it pretty clearly stated that you couldn't buy them online and could only buy them by phoning the ticket office or going there in person - before today anyway. And by the sounds they've all gone anyhow. Never had any problems with permissions when buying them online myself.

Hogso is right, they always say from what date the tickets will be available to buy online.

This is usually the day that they go on sale to all season ticket holders. Presumably the ticketmaster system can't check previous away games and only knows whether the person is a season ticket holder or not.

SOLD OUT

2,905 allocation sold out, no doubt there will be a few hundred or so more Villa fans in the neutral section as well. You can buy tickets for the neutral section here. It's right next to the away section with no segregation...

Â