Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 & Battlefield 3

carlitobrigante

Couple of things, on this game, its not your K/D ratio that matters, its your SPM (Score per Minute). Dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

As I've said, you can get 3000-4000 points a game just by capping flags, healing or giving ammo to your team.

Also, Metro was the BETA map, people are really used to it now. The good people are really good at it, I always play medic on metro, just because of the amount of revives you can pick up (30 last night for me). Dont forget as well that when you revive someone it gives your team a 'ticket/spawn' back. Get 10-40 of these and you can more or less single handedly win a game.

Stick with it, I was proper shit at bad company 2 until I played it for a couple of months. It gets easier as you unlock new kit (especially infrared sights!!!) and you know the maps like the back of your hand.

Had a good blast at this for a couple of hours last night and i do love this game. Im still shit at it mind.

Got lumped into a team of mercenaries last night against a squad who played as a team, and its fair to say we got wripped a new asshole! When ever you saw one of their team...there was always 3 or 4 of the bastards stood right behind him! So i would take out 1 maybe 2 if i was lucky then get shot to shit by his buddies! I think we lost 4 out of 5 games playing conquest!

Used last night as a bit of an experiment night and tried a load of new guns and tried to get the hang of the vehicles so i wasnt too bothered about winning or loosing, but after the heavy defeats i needed to restore a little pride so plumped for some team deathmatch action and got a few more kills. I think my K/D ratio is down to about 0.5 but im too fussed about maintaining it, just enjoying the game.

For some reason i really struggle with Metro.

You need to learn to be a sneaky bastard like me i never run into anything like a headless chicken i stay about 100 - 300 yards from the action with the sniper rifle and shoot these guys that do its quite lame but i enjoy the whole sneaking around stealth gameplay rather than the get up close spray and pray mentality

Ash, have you murdered anyone with the MAV yet?

you can drop it onto enemy heads and they get minced up in the rotars :lol:

I ran out of bullets with my M416 so picked up a dead snipers kit, had some fun with it before getting shafted but a very very sneaky man.. could it be you?! hmmm?

lol i have yet to unlock the MAV the Soflam seems completely useless though other than shining it in peoples faces to blind them

I unlocked the autoloader on the tank though so i can wrip up players even quicker

Couple of things, on this game, its not your K/D ratio that matters, its your SPM (Score per Minute). Dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

The real answer is that none of it matters. Play game, have fun, **** stats.

With the SOFLAM, if you set it up in a good spot but then die, it can still paint targets and you can switch to the engineer class with a a javelin. Mind you, it has to be in a good spot but it's effective when it works

Another couple of hours last night. Took and used a bit of advice from everyone last night. Became a sneaky little Russian like Ash said and (i cant believe im going to say this but i think its justified) pwned a shite load of objectives while playing Conquest like Lapal_fan advised.

I was only getting between 6 & 8 kills per round, but becuase i was focussing on objectives/healing/reviving my pals, i was finishing the round in the top 3 or 4 most times with anywhere between 2000 and 3000 points.

I was in a random squad and we were playing Grand Bazzar and the enemy wedged themselves into a side room just off the main alley. So all i did was pick off the odd enemy and just threw down med packs and defibbed people when they died as we tried to get to them.

Nice one Wiggy man! :D

To look at your stats, just register for this page battlelog. There is every stat you could ever want, it also shows your last 10 games and all the people in that game. So if you gained a good rapport with a squad member and wanted to add him as a friend, you can find them here. takes a couple of minutes but its a trouble free site.

Also with the weapons, it depends what team you are on. if you use recon some games you'll be given the option to use the MOD11 (sp) and other times you'll be given the SVD.

Its not the same with unlocks though, once you unlock a weapon, you can use it whenever you like.

My personal stats are:

Rank 22

Accuracy 10.9%

Win/Loss +1.19

Kills 1190

Deaths 880

K/D Ratio 1.352

Score per minute 264

Skill 296

heals 4448

vehicles destroyed 91

revives 120

Yeah im on there mate...

Rank 5

Accuracy 10.7%

Win/Loss 0.5

Kills 115

Deaths 224

Kill assists 46

K/D Ratio 0.513 (this is coming up now as im getting used to to playing the game)

Score per minute 165

Skill -82 (WTF is this & have do i improve it?)

Heals 704

Revives 10

Time playing 4h 29m

Also figured out that i can switch to single shot when using a rifle for long range kills...sweet! :)

Â