Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 & Battlefield 3

carlitobrigante

Why the Eck does nobody talk on it?

That'll be the COD players Rich :drowsy:

It's actually because you can only hear the people in your squad. The people with green writing over there head are your squad members, these are the people you should be working with to take objectives. Generally, when you play on your own people don't use Mics, well... that's what i've found. This game is really at it's best when you play with a few friends all in the same squad. :)

Cheers mate, why are some of my squad blue and some green? How do i know when people want ammo etc. and how do i call for ammo etc.?

EDIT CastleBrom answer, cheers mate.

Fecking love this game!

:crylaugh:

I've become very deadly in a jet. If, like me, you couldnt hit a barn door with the main gun, go for choppers, they are usually static in the air and you can knock them out of the air in one strafe run. Got me some heat seeking missiles, stealth and IR flares which take away any heat from my ass.

Im fully addicted now. Its absolutely phenomenal.

If, like me, you couldnt hit a barn door with the main gun, go for choppers, they are usually static in the air and you can knock them out of the air in one strafe run. Got me some heat seeking missiles, stealth and IR flares which take away any heat from my ass.

So, to summarise your advice:

get-to-the-choppa--thumb.jpg

I tend to just use jets to bail over flags. I don't really see how they help the team other than keep people from taking flags. Sure they can blow tanks up, but i can do it much better with the RPG/tank mines.

I use them to take out attack/transport choppers mostly. Taking out choppers is difficult for infantry, also, unless you're an engineer or recon with the SOFLAM (sp), then infrantry is useless against vehicles.

I've noticed that if you control the skies, you'll win more than you lose. I have taken out 3 guys in 1 strafing run which enabled my guys to cap the flap. That was good.

I do admit though, unless you have a team that are capable of pressing spot, then they are limited in usefulness.

Looking forward to unlocking the rocket pods though, should make them much more lethal against infantry than normal.

Im getting the hang of sniping now unlocked the SV98 with the bipod but need more kills for the long bolt so i dont have to unzoom between shots to reload which is annoying nailed a headshot at 300+ yards which i was proud of and was refreshing when i finally landed it aimed above the target by about 3 notches to just see the bullet land straight into his face.

Got the soflam now as well which was pretty underwhelming was expecting to lase targets and call in airstrikes and mortars but it just sits there marking targets for javelins that most people dont even have yet

Cant wait to get the MAV i hear you can fly it into people and kill them dont know if its true or not Kharg island is my fave map in the constructor zone with the motion sensor and my rifle getting 10 kills a map which is pretty shit but im not dying alot either as they never spot me until its to late and ill just relocate then kill them when they come looking for me

Was hard at first but think im getting the hang of it fave vehicle is the big bastard tank unlocked the autoloader for the machine gun now, tried the helicopter was terrible had about 4 people inside and ended up flying it straight into that massive sphere tower on one of the maps felt like a right clearing in the woods

Killing engineers that stand there repairing tanks is hilarious as well they are lit up like a christmas tree when they use their torch and are stationary so blam instant headshot

OK Chaps, I need help.

Getting routinely bent over and searched every time i turn the game on.

1. What's the significance of the different coloured things on the map?

2. How do I spot someone?

3. Why does it take about 5 rounds to down someone with my sniper, but opposing players only have to wink at me in order to get the kill?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

OK Chaps, I need help.

Getting routinely bent over and searched every time i turn the game on.

1. What's the significance of the different coloured things on the map?

2. How do I spot someone?

3. Why does it take about 5 rounds to down someone with my sniper, but opposing players only have to wink at me in order to get the kill?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Right, so far ive worked out that orange is the enemy, green is people of the same class (assault etc) and blue is your buddys.

People with no colour markers above their head are the enemy, they havnt got a marker because they havnt been 'spotted' by your team (press the select button when looking at them to spot them, they will then appear with an orange marker).

I thinks thats right mate.

Â