• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

well for all those just waking up the cat is now out the bag! Seems a few including Shaun Teal, God (yes macca), Kendrick and coop have heard who it is and were teasing us all night, they are excited but in Shauns words "If it is i'm gobsmacked"

They started giving us clues but as I haven't had the shag in a couple of months and this is the only way I am going to get to tease I am going to let you trawl back through the pages, get caught out by their red herring the **** sneaked in and let you make your mind up but I think its Ancilotti

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well for all those just waking up the cat is now out the bag! Seems a few including Shaun Teal, God (yes macca), Kendrick and coop have heard who it is and were teasing us all night, they are excited but in Shauns words "If it is i'm gobsmacked"

They started giving us clues but as I haven't had the shag in a couple of months and this is the only way I am going to get to tease I am going to let you trawl back through the pages, get caught out by their red herring the **** sneaked in and let you make your mind up but I think its Ancilotti

If it is then that sound you hear at the announcement is my left nut busting. If it's not then the sound you hear is my heart breaking. They sort of sound alike but it's important to know the difference.

.H

I think everyone has missed Coop post this.

.H

I'm off to work, I'll leave you's to work it out.

.H as in Hughes? If so he would be o. k. but a gobsmacked choice? Naw. Support him? Absolutely. If it is Hughes at least my family jewels are safe. My heart...well that would be a differnt matter.

UTV no matter!

.H

I think everyone has missed Coop post this.

.H

I'm off to work, I'll leave you's to work it out.

Oh shit!! No way!! surely not!!! ****!! 100's of pages and then that!!! NOOOOOO! PLEASE TELL ME NO!!

Are you saying that everything has been sorted/very close to be sorted and will should be getting an announcement soon? because if you are then I have a feeling today isn't going to very productive for me (hopefully you announce it before 3pm your time so i can get to sleep at a reasonable hour)