• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone catch me up been out since lunch? whats corisca and has martinez turned us down?

Corsica is a large rock off the coast of Italy, many top football managers have holiday homes there, so does Gerard Houllier

Posts from earlier for those who missed them.

Ok I am confused? I swear the guy on H&V said he made it up?

Found out where it's been...This isn't a lie

macbhx Martin McGrath

@Cheesy_Combo @avfccentral it's due into Luton later on from Madrid ! #avfc

Macbhx is the person who started all of this, he tweeted that Randy's jet had left Birmingham airport

He did but it turned out to be true.

CLEVELAND BROWNS TRANSPORTATION LLC (BEREA OH)

This aircraft (N85CL) is not available for tracking per request from the owner/operator

That's my airplane! How do I track my airplane on FlightAware?

If you need access to your blocked aircraft on FlightAware or are having trouble with another provider (due to recent changes in data availability), please click the link above or contact FlightAware at +1-800-713-8570 for direct access to your flight data

As the original tracker of Mr Lerner's jet, I can vouch for the credibility of Macbhx, he's not a bad lad :winkold:

The 'blocking' of same jet on FlightAware and other such sites was a result of it being tracked during the takeover of 2006. The owner probably (rightly) thought that too much was known.

But Macbhx and I have access to other sources....

Okey. Is he really in Madrid?!

Judging by what the Air Transport Oracle, Aka TheTrees has said, I would conclude the answer to that be "Affirmative!"

High praise indeed but, much as Macca is a top Villa boy, I thought that I would check, and I think that he may have been thrown a red herring by the handling agent at BHX.

The aircraft actually went to Corsica, which is where it went when he was hiring Gerard Houllier.

Posted on H&V:

'Mat Kendrick just been on WM also seems pretty convinced that it is going to be Martinez. Also claims that Martinez has cut short his carribean holiday to return to the UK to talk to villa which he used as more evidence to support his belief that its more than just a chat with Villa. Whelan had earlier said that Martinez had returned from his holiday but not that he had cut short his holiday to return to the UK.'

Posts from earlier for those who missed them.

Ok I am confused? I swear the guy on H&V said he made it up?

Found out where it's been...This isn't a lie

macbhx Martin McGrath

@Cheesy_Combo @avfccentral it's due into Luton later on from Madrid ! #avfc

Macbhx is the person who started all of this, he tweeted that Randy's jet had left Birmingham airport

He did but it turned out to be true.

CLEVELAND BROWNS TRANSPORTATION LLC (BEREA OH)

This aircraft (N85CL) is not available for tracking per request from the owner/operator

That's my airplane! How do I track my airplane on FlightAware?

If you need access to your blocked aircraft on FlightAware or are having trouble with another provider (due to recent changes in data availability), please click the link above or contact FlightAware at +1-800-713-8570 for direct access to your flight data

As the original tracker of Mr Lerner's jet, I can vouch for the credibility of Macbhx, he's not a bad lad :winkold:

The 'blocking' of same jet on FlightAware and other such sites was a result of it being tracked during the takeover of 2006. The owner probably (rightly) thought that too much was known.

But Macbhx and I have access to other sources....

Okey. Is he really in Madrid?!

Judging by what the Air Transport Oracle, Aka TheTrees has said, I would conclude the answer to that be "Affirmative!"

High praise indeed but, much as Macca is a top Villa boy, I thought that I would check, and I think that he may have been thrown a red herring by the handling agent at BHX.

The aircraft actually went to Corsica, which is where it went when he was hiring Gerard Houllier.

So he has gone to corsica to hire someone? Someone not necessarily originally in corsica? I'm confused! Wheres MM when you need him.

Villatalk has got agents everywhere.

This forum is just the tip off the iceberg of an enormous organization. There is nothing we don't know.

Except who our next manager is gonna be.

Apart from WHO THE NEXT MANAGER IS.

Read the small print.

Villatalk has got agents everywhere.

This forum is just the tip off the iceberg of an enormous organization. There is nothing we don't know.

Apart from WHO THE NEXT MANAGER IS.

In other words, english intelligence in a nutshell...

Except who our next manager is gonna be.