• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole Randy's jet is in Madrid stemmed from someone saying he's gone there to talk to manager with prem experience. To me, it's a joke about Mourinho, so, Randy isn't in Madrid??

His jet left at 7:55am to where we don't have a clue, someone said Madrid maybe as a joke.

Quique Sanchez Flores was born in Madrid and recently left Atletico. Must be him...

Would be a brilliant appointment but can he speak English?

Brilliant is a bit OTT, hardly pulled up any tree's at Atletico even with that strikeforce!

I tell u what, what a bloke dave whelan is, and if u hear the things he has to say about avfc then maybe we should all be a bit more patient, after all there are ways of doing business!

I want us to be nasty and horrible. We should be aiming to be one of the most hated teams in the land.... :winkold:

I think VT fans might achieve that goal on our own without the aid of the club if we can keep this ammount of vitriol flowing for a couple of days! :lol: I'm going to chill with a strawberry mivvi.

Im glad the season is over. I reckon the Aston would be quite intimidating at the moment, if it were not :lol:

Quique Sanchez Flores was born in Madrid and recently left Atletico. Must be him...

King Carlos can translate! Hmmmm very interesting in deed. If RL was inclined to take a punt on a Spainaird that's the punt that would make me smile. But then again no PL expereience. He has a strong personality though and suffers no fools. Can see him and Dunne in a fist fight :lol: the first day he reorts to trainings camp

Brilliant is a bit OTT, hardly pulled up any tree's at Atletico even with that strikeforce!

Played pretty decent football with both Atletico and Benfica, the guy is well driven and a winner.. Very ambitious and eager to get places.. I like his attitude.. He will shift out the moaners and work on the youth, which is what we need. He has good connections in the game and it wont be long before we see his name amongst the great managers.

The plane in Madrid thing wasn't genuine but his plane apparently did leave BHX this morning.

Nobody knows where it went but if you ask me it docked at Randy's Star Destroyer 100 miles over the Indian Ocean.

Hopefully it had a couple of JDAM's attached, and is now heading for Small Heath 8)

The plane in Madrid thing wasn't genuine but his plane apparently did leave BHX this morning.

Nobody knows where it went but if you ask me it docked at Randy's Star Destroyer 100 miles over the Indian Ocean.

Hopefully it had a couple of JDAM's attached, and is now heading for Small Heath 8)

I still remember your question to the general about where to find some Apache helicopters cheap :lol:

This may have been posted earlier but in case others haven't the time or inclination to plough through dozens of pags

From MM on H and V

I don't think the Wigan chairman is the only chairman where we have requested permission to speak to the contracted manager . I may be wrong on this I simply cannot believe that someone else with maybe a better pedigree has not been sought after . I also think they will interview 3 people not one I do not know if all of the other candidates are dead in the water now nobody has came out and said officially they are or confirmed we are in for them anyway . I said from day 1 about Hughes and McClaren and stick by it they won't happen . The biggest problem in all this is Villa are trying to do it by the book they are not going round touting for other managers in the public domain but trust me there is a lot more going on behind the scenes than anyone knows about . So no I don't think Martinez is the only show in town but it can change like it does on transfers by the day .

I still remember your question to the general about where to find some Apache helicopters cheap :lol:

Yeah, he let me down on that one :winkold:

Bullets are cheaper than seats, so less compo :lol: