Italian Football

Troglodyte

i think Pazzini is a quality player, but performed woefully last year, think its a deal desperation by Milan, They're fans should be going ape shit with the summer they've had, Mesbah is off to Palermo too, no great loss really but will he be replaced?

Second catastrophic gaffe in as many games for Viviano now. This time, after he watched the ball spoon out of his own hands into the net he decided to throw himself to the ground like he'd been shot. Two minutes in. God I miss Frey. And Toldo. :cry:

What happened with Frey? did his form drop drastically? seem to think he was quality, then Artur Boruc got between the sticks instead of him.

What happened with Frey? did his form drop drastically? seem to think he was quality, then Artur Boruc got between the sticks instead of him.
Wot Zatman said. Genoa got a bit of cash and decided to use it on our best goalkeeper and striker. MUTHAFUCKAZ. :angry:

Italian Serie A games this season or next season will have 12 subs available to them.

Might seem weird but if you think about it, it makes sense. Lower league teams will be able to throw their young players on if they are winning a match whereas, at the moment, they cannot risk putting them on the bench.

Which will in turn make them stronger in years to come at National Team level.

At the moment it is only available for the 2 Cups and the Primavera games.

MILAN.HAVE.FALLEN.APART

and it's because Burlesconi doesn't know when to **** off and reliquish control.

He used to spend big because it helped him look good in his ventures into politics. Now he doesn't need Milan, he doesn't give a shit.

Anyways, Cassano is a great player but his attitude once he wants out is shit so it's best we got shot of him. Big fan of Il Pazzo myself, so not disappointed overall. Now at least I have someone to get on my Milan shirt!

Few rumours about Armero and others being possibly sold by Udinese by the end of the window. I thought it'd be interesting to see the players they've sold since they first qualified for the Champions League at the end of 2004-05 - and yet still managed to grab a Champions League place the last 2 seasons (even with Serie A only have 3 CL spots now). Obviously not realistically workable as a team, but it's still not a bad side.

Udinese Exports XI 2005-2012

GK: Samir Handanovic (2004-2012) - €11m to Inter

RB: Mauricio Isla (2007-2012) - €9m to Juventus

CB: Cristian Zapata (2005-2011) - €7m to Villarreal

LB: Marek Jankulovski (2002-2005) - €9m to Milan

RM: Alexis Sanchez (2006-2011) - €26m to Barcelona

CM: David Pizarro (1999-2005) - €10m to Inter

CM: Gokhan Inler (2007-2011)- €12m to Napoli

CM: Kwadwo Asamoah (2008-2012) - €9m to Juventus

LM: Simone Pepe (2006-2010) - €10m to Juventus

FW: Fabio Quagliarella (2007-2009) - €15m to Juventus

FW: Vincenzo Iaquinta (2000-2007) - €12m to Juventus

Subs:

DF: Felipe (2002-20120) - €9m to Fiorentina

MID: Sully Muntari (2002-2007) - €9m to Portsmouth

FW: Asamoah Gyan (2003-2008) - €8m to Rennes

Few rumours about Armero and others being possibly sold by Udinese by the end of the window. I thought it'd be interesting to see the players they've sold since they first qualified for the Champions League at the end of 2004-05 - and yet still managed to grab a Champions League place the last 2 seasons (even with Serie A only have 3 CL spots now). Obviously not realistically workable as a team, but it's still not a bad side.

Udinese Exports XI 2005-2012

GK: Samir Handanovic (2004-2012) - €11m to Inter

RB: Mauricio Isla (2007-2012) - €9m to Juventus

CB: Cristian Zapata (2005-2011) - €7m to Villarreal

LB: Marek Jankulovski (2002-2005) - €9m to Milan

RM: Alexis Sanchez (2006-2011) - €26m to Barcelona

CM: David Pizarro (1999-2005) - €10m to Inter

CM: Gokhan Inler (2007-2011)- €12m to Napoli

CM: Kwadwo Asamoah (2008-2012) - €9m to Juventus

LM: Simone Pepe (2006-2010) - €10m to Juventus

FW: Fabio Quagliarella (2007-2009) - €15m to Juventus

FW: Vincenzo Iaquinta (2000-2007) - €12m to Juventus

Subs:

DF: Felipe (2002-20120) - €9m to Fiorentina

MID: Sully Muntari (2002-2007) - €9m to Portsmouth

FW: Asamoah Gyan (2003-2008) - €8m to Rennes

its easy to say but its a great scouting system and every year they sell top players and still come back nearly as strong as ever

Italian Serie A games this season or next season will have 12 subs available to them.

Might seem weird but if you think about it, it makes sense. Lower league teams will be able to throw their young players on if they are winning a match whereas, at the moment, they cannot risk putting them on the bench.

Which will in turn make them stronger in years to come at National Team level.

At the moment it is only available for the 2 Cups and the Primavera games.

I'm not sure about this.

I had the same fears when the Prem went from 5 to 7.

To me it just makes the big teams with their awesome squads even stronger, because they can cover every eventuality. There's no risk anymore with who is on the bench because they have cover for every position on there.

Back when it was 5 (or even 3) if your striker who plays every game got sent off or injured, you might not be able to directly replace him. I felt this gave smaller teams abetter chance and also made utility players much more valuable, which again helped smaller teams I reckon.

But now, if you've got 12 on the bench you can just take off your star striker and replace him with another star striker.

Â