Holte End Clapping

Charlie26Avfc

The Holte End were excellent for that spell today. Failed to ignite the players but at least we can say that we were the 12th man. For all the good it did, with the passionless shite on the pitch.

About half a dozen blokes were doing ring of fire for about ten minutes none stop in the second half, eventually their persistence paid off and loads more people joined in (except unusually the Upper Holte who seemed completely oblivious) these half dozen blokes were wholly responsible for the really good atmosphere in the last fifteen minutes.

Take a bow fellas.

This.

They were quality with that constant, persistent "A.V.F.C" chant.

Even the Upper Holte joined in with it a couple of times, but it got sped up and fizzled out...

Upper Holte need to work on their timing and rhythm lol.

Holte out sung by the the U10's in the Trinity today :D

Didn't hear the famous Brigada in the lower north either today? Then again, I never do. Actually, there were about five of you singing an unrecognisable song in the Aston Hotel before the game, nice to see the group is expanding rapidly.

About half a dozen blokes were doing ring of fire for about ten minutes none stop in the second half, eventually their persistence paid off and loads more people joined in (except unusually the Upper Holte who seemed completely oblivious) these half dozen blokes were wholly responsible for the really good atmosphere in the last fifteen minutes.

Take a bow fellas.

I thought it might have been brigada 1874...

Anyone know if it was?

Doesn't help that it took until the 80th minute to get a rendition of a song going around the ground

Does anyone know if the Trinity and the Doug Ellis join in with the chanting when we play Blues?

Yes they do because the empty seats are often filled with a lot of drunk daytrippers who only turn up for the big games/when we are doing well, I always remember the 5-1 when pretty much every stand in the ground was standing up singing at one point, ridiculously loud.

Doesn't help that it took until the 80th minute to get a rendition of a song going around the ground

This.

I thought the atmosphere was shite apart from 3-4 minutes late into the second half.

Â