Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

If GMac doesnt sub Heskey at half time then we are in serious trouble, in the 2nd half as he's a sending off waiting to happen, i can see the sunderl;and game all over again, the useless piece of shite is gonna get a red and we lose.

we need to go 3 in the middle and stick downing and young up top with bent, and really go for them.

I still can't believe G Mac is our temporary manager. It's unbelieveable that he managed to even get a job at our club, but to become the manager? Massive cockup regardless of what's happened.

At least the good news is it looks like we'll be the only claret & blue team in the premier league next season.

I've seen RM Castilla defend better.

sadly when you don't practise set piece's your asking for trouble, but don't worry were going to do that next year :lol::lol:

If dumb and Dumber stay we are fecked next season, our only way of keeping players that we need is to get rid asap of the joke management team.

Heskey is rubbish and shouldn't be starting when everyone is fit.

The defence making the same mistakes they have made since March last season.

Fixed as they say.

Some would argue we has as many clean sheets in the month of April (last season) in the league as we've managed in the months of November, December, January, February, March, April and so far May combined.

I still can't believe G Mac is our temporary manager. It's unbelieveable that he managed to even get a job at our club, but to become the manager? Massive cockup regardless of what's happened.

At least the good news is it looks like we'll be the only claret & blue team in the premier league next season.

So you want to sack GMac because GH went into hospital? In essense you are saying that a cleaner should become manager ahead of our number 2? Whether you have faith in the number 2 or not, your statement makes no sense.

To me it looks like people are already lining up reasons why its Gary Mac's fault if we loose?

Should have subbed Heskey you see!

Our defending is the reason if at all.

We're so shit its un-true.

If Heskey gets sent off when we had the oppertunity to bring on someone like Delfouneso that would have made us more likely to score and we lose, it would most definitely be Gary Mac's fault.

I'm actually afraid on his sub decisions. Honestly, if he brings on Pires again then I think he may be mentally ill.

If Heskey gets sent off when we had the oppertunity to bring on someone like Delfouneso that would have made us more likely to score and we lose, it would most definitely be Gary Mac's fault.

I'm actually afraid on his sub decisions. Honestly, if he brings on Pires again then I think he may be mentally ill.

Thats just silly.

Gary Mac might have spent some time calming him down talking to him.

He is fine second half, slips and cripples someone and is sent off for an accidental tackle.

Still Gary Macs fault?

Ridiculous, not everything is black and white.