How big a derby is Coventry for us Villa fans?

TRS-T

One of my best friends in high school was a Coventry fan and bought me a ticket to the last game at Highfield Road. At the time I didn't even realise there was a rivalry as such, do I went. They spent the full 90 singing "shit on.." im sure you can guess. Incredible game, but annoying to sit through that.

cunch of bunts, love the fct they have dropped another division :-)

That prick at Villa Park with his ghey hand-written "we'll be back" banner - WHERE ARE YA NOW?

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Here is the order -

1. SHA

2. WBA

3. Coventry

4. Wolves

5. Walsall

6. Leicester

7. Forest

1. Blues

2. Albion

3. Cov

4. Wolves

5. Walsall

I don't even count the likes of Stoke and the East Midlands clubs as derbies.

Tee hee cov. I have a few mates and family members how are ST holders and have already renewed for next season. I owe my cousin an away game so will be going to some back end of nowhere shithole with them next season :lol: As I reminded most of them on Saturday, though, they've got a good chance of a Wembley trip via the JOHNSTONES **** PAINT rocket polishers CUP MICKEY MOUSE SHEILD TROPHY FOR TEAMS WHO ARE TERRIBLE or whatever it's called now :P

Poor old Walsall though. If they stay up I imagine the legion will pick on them next.

I'm just waiting for the day they play a league game against the Boro'. I'm convinced it'll happen eventually. Now that will be a derby they can get their teeth into ;)

Â