Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stan Collymore talking about British managers vs foreign managers on talkSPORT atm

He is a joke

I personally like listening to Stan on talkSPORT.

Plus he is a Villa fan and he speaks in a broad Brummie accent :)

Stan Collymore talking about British managers vs foreign managers on talkSPORT atm

He is a joke

I think you'll find thats a Cannock accent!! Us Cannockians do not appreciate being called Brummies!! :)

He is a joke

I think you'll find thats a Cannock accent!! Us Cannockians do not appreciate being called Brummies!! :)

Lol - I know he's from Staffordshire but he sounds like Brummie to me!

Can't tell the difference :notsure:

He is a joke

Lol - I know he's from Staffordshire but he sounds like Brummie to me!

Can't tell the difference :notsure:

How very dare you sir!! :shock: :lol:

Why does it matter where they are from for jebus sake.
We must prevent the extinguishing of Britain and British football under a tsunami of foreign managers and players. To ensure that this does not happen, and that Aston Villa retains its homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all foreign managers and players joining this club, the immediate deportation of all crap foreign players and staff, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those foreign players and staff who are at this club and not completely shit here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question. British jobs for British workers.

England prevails!

He is a joke

Here Here! Yet people always do it! :evil:

Steve mclaren has said that he does not want the west ham job according to talksport. hopefully his not waiting for another claret and blue team

Scunthorpe have a manager I think

very good. :D lol

When asked about the West Ham job, McClaren said "Nah fanks guvnah, Oi fink I'll sit this one aaaaht innit".

I just hope he doesn't say "Alroight loike " to Villa anytime soon.

I wouldn't mind McClaren tbh. He has a Dutch title to his name with one of the smaller clubs, and also won League Cup and got to Uefa final with Boro (and look at them now). I know England was a disaster, and I don't know too much about his Wolfsburg reign, but he does have achievements on his CV. I would argue that he has won more than Moyes at 2 smaller clubs than Everton, yet everyone seemingly wants Moyes and wouldn't touch McClaren with a barge pole...