Sian Massey running the line on saturday...

tomav84

just becasue someone is able to do something doesnt mean they should.

Actually, it does - there are laws about it.

If she's good enough - and it would appear she's a pretty decent linesman - then I see absolutely no reason why she shouldn't do it, and indeed I think it should be encouraged.

The game needs the best officials it can get - no matter what they look like.

just becasue someone is able to do something doesnt mean they should.

Actually, it does - there are laws about it.

If she's good enough - and it would appear she's a pretty decent linesman - then I see absolutely no reason why she shouldn't do it, and indeed I think it should be encouraged.

The game needs the best officials it can get - no matter what they look like.

Couldn't agree more! Who gives a shit if it is a women or a funking monkey as long as they get it right.

Everybody should get the same chance otherwise it's discrimination, so why should it be different in football?

Yeah but the linesman/referee don't play the game do they? They use their judgement to make decisions. What difference does it make whether the decision maker has a vag or not?
It's not whether they have a vag or not, it's whether they have their rag on or not. Hormones are terrible things in relation to decision making [/ misogynist]

how many professional male bra fitters do you think marks and spencer employ? i bet it is none.
Pure genius!! :clap:
Plenty of willing amateur volunteers though - surely this it what the big society is all about.

Am i the only one who thinks she has a nice arse!

2nd half i found myself looking at that more than the match!!

seriously tho, i thought some of the posts on here were a piss take but at a second glance they were actually serious! christ some people here are still living in the 50s where women's place is in the kitchen etc. the comparissons between playing the game and officiating the game couldnt be more wrong. being female doesnt in any way hinder her ability to run the line and from what ive seen of her so far shes done a better job than many of the blokes that do it anyway.

how many professional male bra fitters do you think marks and spencer employ? i bet it is none.
Pure genius!! :clap:
Plenty of willing amateur volunteers though - surely this it what the big society is all about.

Indeed, how many gay men work in the fashion industry again?

As for this lineschick - she seemed to be quite capable of doing her job, unlike some of the chubby, out of condition half-blind dickheads they usually have running the line.

There's no place for women in football...

there is, in womens football, that is why they have it. stay the **** away from mens football, you have your own **** sport.

be a good lineman in womans football.

unless people agree women should play in the premier league with the men in the football games? it is the same thing.

MENS football for men, WOMENS football for women, it isnt complicated.

and for those who want women in mens football, i would like your excuses for why they should be allowed to play then?

do women fight in mens boxing? play in american football? aussie rules? its because we have become lentil cardigan wearing lilberal softies, it is the only reason they are being allowed to do this shit here.

What’s wrong with Massy? Are you afraid of a vagina?

I judge her on what she gets right and what she gets wrong, not what she has between our legs. She didn’t flag for Gabby’s goal, which was the correct decision, meanwhile, her penis sporting counterpart missed a penalty.

This site never ceases to amaze me at the level of stupidity shown. We can now add chauvinism into the melting pot.

There's no place for women in football...

there is, in womens football, that is why they have it. stay the **** away from mens football, you have your own **** sport.

be a good lineman in womans football.

unless people agree women should play in the premier league with the men in the football games? it is the same thing.

MENS football for men, WOMENS football for women, it isnt complicated.

and for those who want women in mens football, i would like your excuses for why they should be allowed to play then?

do women fight in mens boxing? play in american football? aussie rules? its because we have become lentil cardigan wearing lilberal softies, it is the only reason they are being allowed to do this shit here.

What’s wrong with Massy? Are you afraid of a vagina?

I judge her on what she gets right and what she gets wrong, not what she has between our legs. She didn’t flag for Gabby’s goal, which was the correct decision, meanwhile, her penis sporting counterpart missed a penalty.

This site never ceases to amaze me at the level of stupidity shown. We can now add chauvinism into the melting pot.

I do hope you're not referring to Ashley Young's dive at the end. Never a penalty in a million years. I suppose you could say he missed flagging for the ref to give Ash a yellow card, though.

I think Baptiste bundled through him. It would have been a foul anywhere else on the pitch.

Regardless, Brummybloke is a chauvinistic dinosaur and has embarrassed himself with his archaic views.

For a start the (very little) contact started outside the box - so it was never a penalty in a million years, regardless of whether or not it was even a foul. I'd suggest if that challenge had been made on any other player, bar perhaps Downing, we would have been in and scored a much-needed winner. But, as always, Young ended up on the deck.

Â