The Arab Spring and "the War on Terror"

legov

i really hope me and my kids are long dead by the time islam or radical islam takes over the world, because believe me it will happen. i think some people are completely blind to what the agenda is and to whats going to happen. the ball is already rolling and over the next so many years its only going to get worse. people can call me racist,ignorant,stupid or whatever but this shit is being a loud to happen all around the world and one day when the shit hits the fan people will soon realise. the west is to nicey nice and these terrorists are using our own laws and beliefs against us. what a mess.

i really hope me and my kids are long dead by the time islam or radical islam takes over the world, because believe me it will happen. i think some people are completely blind to what the agenda is and to whats going to happen. the ball is already rolling and over the next so many years its only going to get worse. people can call me racist,ignorant,stupid or whatever but this shit is being a loud to happen all around the world and one day when the shit hits the fan people will soon realise. the west is to nicey nice and these terrorists are using our own laws and beliefs against us. what a mess.

How will it happen?

I think people are over-reacting. Shit like this been going on for years.

Where's the evidence to suggest that? Islam has been around for years and only spread so fast in the past because it was done by force. The US could destroy ISIS in no time if they really had to and met their agenda.

I honestly don't believe there is a threat to us at all.

yep, 20 years from now I'll be a gay chinese muslim hooked on synthemesc and e-cigs

to be honest i think were a long way off but the situation is going to get worse and worse by each year.

How long ago was 9/11 and 7/7? Has there been anything remotely close to that scale of attack or threat to the West since? It's not getting any worse mate there is just a lot more media for you too see what's going on so it feels that way.

ISIS needs to be stopped ASAP...NATO must step in now, they are lining up massacre after massacre.

The world cannot just sit and watch this happening.

It's pretty small scale compared with what the US has managed in recent years. Which is not to defend it, before you ask.

How about tackling the Saudis? Like, kill the snake at the head? Any interest in that?

• Like 2

ISIS needs to be stopped ASAP...NATO must step in now, they are lining up massacre after massacre.

It's pretty small scale compared with what the US has managed in recent years. Which is not to defend it, before you ask.

How about tackling the Saudis? Like, kill the snake at the head? Any interest in that?

They do that and we'll be riding our bikes to work.

We've made a serious mistake in wasting the last 45 years not producing an alternative fuel and an alternative manufacturing product to mineral oil.

As a result of a lazy strategy of simply buying the cheapest fuel on a day by day basis instead of investing we are now involved in keeping the oil supply open and buying gas of a country that is currently on a covert invasion of a european neighbour.

If we'd got our shit together at some point in the last few generations then we could simply ignore what's happening in this basket case part of the world just like we do in other hot spots around the world.

Are you worried about Eritrea? Central African Republic? Angola? India? Thailand? Mexico?

Not trying to troll you Rugeley, but personally I get an awful lot more grief where I live and in my job from people off their tits on drugs and booze 4 or 5 nights of every week.

Plus that list of countries could go on and on......

Okey...So you are saying that it's Saud Arabia that is behind all this mess ?

Ive heard it before that it is bored princes from saud arabia that is funding all the terror in the world..but i have not seen any evidence of it, yet..

So you want the U.S to invade saud arabia and try bring democracy to another Islamic hell hole..good luck with that.

Not trying to troll you Rugeley, but personally I get an awful lot more grief where I live and in my job from people off their tits on drugs and booze 4 or 5 nights of every week.

That will teach you to move next door to Rugeley
  • Like 1

They do that and we'll be riding our bikes to work.
As a Green member, I can only say, "carry on!". Or " bring it on" (tiresome US expression).

Okey...So you are saying that it's Saud Arabia that is behind all this mess ?

Ive heard it before that it is bored princes from saud arabia that is funding all the terror in the world..but i have not seen any evidence of it, yet..

So you want the U.S to invade saud arabia and try bring democracy to another Islamic hell hole..good luck with that.

So, I'm not suggesting the US invade Saudi. They are so linked, the idea is unbelievable.

I guess you don't know that, from your posts?

Â