415 members have voted

1. 1. Houlier - back him or sack him?

• Back him - he needs more time
    • Sack him - we don't have time

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another pathetic comment, nearly as bad your comment about Walker. You really can't take any satisfaction in winning can you which is quite funny after your comments last year.
i think people would get more satisfaction if this was a league win, we played a team that is miles below us and we still hung on for the last 20 mins. the one good thing though is that its a welcome win before the sha game, lets hope to god that this breaths some confidance. if the last goal was anything to go by we atleast have some class in this team.

Today at least showed that if he takes us down we should make the playoffs next season.
well, see thats the thing. most of that squad would be gone that played today.

we're better off getting behind the club, team and managment because **** all is going to change managment wise for the rest of this season.

Today at least showed that if he takes us down we should make the playoffs next season.

we're better off getting behind the club, team and managment because **** all is going to change managment wise for the rest of this season.

Im all for going down with the ship its the honorable thing to do.

Another pathetic comment, nearly as bad your comment about Walker. You really can't take any satisfaction in winning can you which is quite funny after your comments last year.

If this was a win in the league I'd be over the moon but I'm genuinely worried we'll go down under this prick so getting to the next round in the f.a cup isn't going to make me forget the trouble we're in.

And I'm trying to be positive, going to wembley in a playoff final will be a fantastic day out.

We scored three great goals today and a win is always good. i think that Big John 10 and Fran are just not getting carried away with the result simply because of the nature of it. We could have conceded a penalty or two today and it might have been a different result as a consequence.

Yeah we won and played well in parts and of course that's great. However, the defence looked ropey again at times and this against a team that is struggling at the wrong end of the Championship. We need to be a lot better than we were today if we are going to stay up. Sunderland beat us the other night and today they lost at home to Notts County!

If this was a win in the league I'd be over the moon but I'm genuinely worried we'll go down under this prick so getting to the next round in the f.a cup isn't going to make me forget the trouble we're in.

And I'm trying to be positive, going to wembley in a playoff final will be a fantastic day out.

Who sad it is? your comments sum it up though....walker scores...'shame he won't be our player'....win the match followed with some comment about play offs. Pointless. Weren't you the one tearing your hair out on here last year criticising people and saying things like 'you'd rather see Villa lose'.....stuff like that? how times have changed.

We win a game and yet it does geniunally feel like had we lost the game, you'd be sitting on your keyboard, smiling away at the fact Houllier had failed.

had we lost the game, you'd be sitting on your keyboard, smiling away at the fact Houllier had failed.

It's a tricky one.

On one hand, I want Villa to win, always.

On the other, I have zero confidence in Hou, and firmly believe him to be the wrong man as manager of AVFC. As such, anything that may hasten his departure is welcomed ... getting trounced every week as we have been under Hou, certainly does that!

do you just quote for the sake of it, i mean what you have just said has nothing to do with what i was saying, i wont get behind the manager because i dont like him. i will though back the players and the club.HAPPY!!

I had a season ticket the last time we went down, also travelled to many away games, good days out because our away record was great that year.

Was also at Swindon and Western Super Mare after the day we got promoted.

Try and look on the positive side of things. :D

do you just quote for the sake of it, i mean what you have just said has nothing to do with what i was saying, i wont get behind the manager because i dont like him. i will though back the players and the club.HAPPY!!

i know. we have different opinions on thing. i'm entitled to put mine across.

had we lost the game, you'd be sitting on your keyboard, smiling away at the fact Houllier had failed.

It's a tricky one.

On the other, I have zero confidence in Hou, and firmly believe him to be the wrong man as manager of AVFC. As such, anything that may hasten his departure is welcomed ... getting trounced every week as we have been under Hou, certainly does that!

I don't get it.

There shouldn't even be a tough in my mind.

It's just so simple.

I want the team to win, if we win and win and win. Firstly we move up the table and it shows Houllier is doing a good job.

If we don't win, I am annoyed, it also shows Houllier is not good at his job and therefore should be gone.

If we win vs Blues? what's next? "I hope we don't beat City?"....what if we beat City?

Maybe I'm stupid but I'd rather our manager win every game than lose them. If he loses them, we will see the fair consequences.

i know. we have different opinions on thing. i'm entitled to put mine across.

but your opinion had **** all got to do what i was talking about.are you a stalker??.

Proves the point that people actually want things to go wrong to prove their point, totally, totally bonkers.

Yes I pay for my season ticket and spend money travelling to some away games so I can hope we lose.

Maybe I should stay at home and tell everyone on the Internet to be positive.

It's a tricky one.

I don't get it.

There shouldn't even be a tough in my mind.

It's just so simple.

I want the team to win, if we win and win and win. Firstly we move up the table and it shows Houllier is doing a good job.

If we don't win, I am annoyed, it also shows Houllier is not good at his job and therefore should be gone.

If we win vs Blues? what's next? "I hope we don't beat City?"....what if we beat City?

Maybe I'm stupid but I'd rather our manager win every game than lose them. If he loses them, we will see the fair consequences.

Long term (or even short term) were going no where under Houllier - the club is on hold while he is manager - the earlier he is replaced the better - I fear though we may leave it to late.

Â