Houllier: Back him or sack him?

Stu_The_Villan

Houlier - back him or sack him?  

415 members have voted

1. 1. Houlier - back him or sack him?

• Back him - he needs more time
    • Sack him - we don't have time

Of course fans are entitled to their opinion, but the chants of 'your gettin sacked in the morning', wont help this club stay up!!

But actually sacking him in the morning may very well do

Who would you get in Tricky? I know who I'd have.

Well in our position we need to be able to take an almost guaranted change for improvement. We cannot really afford to gamble. So we need someone who can land running, knows the club, knows the players , knows what we need to improve and , more importantly, has a track record of getting the most out of this lot.

Not a popular choice but for me is MON

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course fans are entitled to their opinion, but the chants of 'your gettin sacked in the morning', wont help this club stay up!!

Only as much as it might not. Unfortunately we have no idea, whats round the corner

Well sticking with what we have , no change, Houllier in charge will (IMHO) guarantee relegation. No question for me

Only as much as it might not. Unfortunately we have no idea, whats round the corner

Well sticking with what we have , no change, Houllier in charge will (IMHO) guarantee relegation. No question for me

you may be right Richard, and tbf to you, you spotted this a long time back in October. I changed my stance slightly on Houllier when I heard about the players, as it became obvious to me that regardless of the manager, this club is an utter mess.

As I have said in other threads, the thing that worries me, is I dont believe I know what the solution is? It may be as simple as sacking Houllier - I just dont think it is

I changed my stance slightly on Houllier when I heard about the players, as it became obvious to me that regardless of the manager, this club is an utter mess.

I do think a lot of the issues with the players (in fact most) have actually been caused and created by Houllier though Tom.

I changed my stance slightly on Houllier when I heard about the players, as it became obvious to me that regardless of the manager, this club is an utter mess.

I do think a lot of the issues with the players (in fact most) have actually been caused and created by Houllier though Tom.

In some cases I would change the words caused and created to enhanced!

I'm going to credit you with the intelligence that you know this will not happen. So if we stay within some parameters of reality, who would you bring in?

Again something that may not happen, but we would have to approach another club for their manager for me and bring in Coyle

I do not just want a stop gap short term replacement (a la BFS) I want someone who can do the job now and in the future before we eventually lose him to a bigger club!

Randy is a bloody fool for standing by this fella, the more i think of how far he has dragged us down the more i get pissed of. from **** 6th in the league to this. how can people try to defend this situation the man should have been gone after the Liverpool game, i wish Randy and Faulkner would wake up before its to late.

Got admit that i thought i may have calmed down since Wednesday, but its the opposite. My anger is just increasing, and the longer this soap opera continues, the angrier im getting with our Board.

Go on the Small heath sites and see how embarrassing this is. Get rid of this french fcuking clown now, or back him heavilly, financially.

If not, fcuking sell up.

If it was not hilarious, you would cry..........oh wait, i am :lol:

I'm going to credit you with the intelligence that you know this will not happen. So if we stay within some parameters of reality, who would you bring in?

Again something that may not happen, but we would have to approach another club for their manager for me and bring in Coyle

I do not just want a stop gap short term replacement (a la BFS) I want someone who can do the job now and in the future before we eventually lose him to a bigger club!

Coyle or Lambert for me

I think plop may go for Coyle.

Coyle or Lambert for me

I think plop may go for Coyle.

Colye wouldn't be bothered coming here,why would here??. the club is a shambles because of the manager and owner here. the only one that would take is with a point to prove is Big Sam, he'd have our players busting there bollox for the cause. people can go on about Jol etc but none of these managers have been in real relegation dog fights like Sam has. I'd even take Curbs at this stage.

Coyle needs a couple of seasons to prove he can SUSTAIN bolton. Getting a rough team to play rough is one thing, keeping them playing is another... have we learned nothing for the past 6 months???

GH OUT. I will keep saying it.

What is this obsession with Paul Lambert, decent manager with potential but if Houllier was to go we'd need a manager who can make things happen now, not someone who might. Seems whenever one person mentions a name everyone else mentions it too, a la Jol

Â