Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

I was a bit disappointed by the Dark Brotherhood storyline. Ditto with the Stormcloaks.

I've found some of the most interesting quests are the random ones like Galadur's (sp?) amulet and the Butcher of Windhelm.

I've found some of the most interesting quests are the random ones like Galadur's (sp?) amulet

Did that one last night, I was absolutely bricking it after unlocking the final tomb. So many doors, what could they be hiding?! Great stuff (and that's a damn handy amulet).

I've made it a point to check just about every book I could find, has anybody else come across the, erm... erotic novel? :shock:

Questions on level-capping for people who've gotten much farther myself...

•Is it true the level cap is 50?

•Can I still unlock perks beyond the level cap, if so how do I go about it?

As thanks, a caricature of the person/event of your choice to whomever answers first.

YEAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~

There isn't a cap. The maximum level is 81, that being the level you get to once every skill is 100. You can't get every single perk though. Once you get to level 50 you will see a very noticable slow down in progress between levels though.

So... you can or you can't get every perk? Is it just that it takes forever? Because I could happily spend forever on this game. I've already ostracised my friends, family and loved ones. It's just me (and Ysolda) vs. Tamriel, baby.

When I have all the achievements I want to get, my character is going to have every perk in the game.

:D

:notworthy:

ALL HAIL RADION AUTOMATIC.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

So if it stops at 81 (and I'm at level 40) I can get 41 more perks and that's it? Should be more than enough for what I want, I think. Just wanna make sure I can get at least all Enchanting, Destruction, Sneak and Archery perks.

When I have all the achievements I want to get, my character is going to have every perk in the game.

:D

:notworthy:

ALL HAIL RADION AUTOMATIC.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

xpc5jl.jpg

Rightly so, he was voted Dark Elf most likely to resemble a Power Ranger by Christmas 2011.

Stats now?

Level: 46

Destruction: 100

Enchanting: 100

Conjuration: 58 (for the Mystic Binding & Soul Stealer perks)

Illusion: 94 (for the Quiet Casting perk)

Sneak: 82 (filled up the branch with the sneak attack bonuses, the archery and backstab perks especially)

Archery: 65 (I think I only need 5/5 Overdraw here, I have 4/5 and some other perks which arent game changing)

Restoration 55 (need 60 for 2/2 Recovery)

100 hours in and I only just realised you can rotate the pictures on the loading screens.

Been off main quest lines for a while now (mostly because I have a certain something from the thieves guild which I'd quite like to keep until my lockpicking is 100) so I have been just walking around the map, unlocking locations and talking to random passers by in town. There are some really interesting side quests out there, and I dont mean the miscellaneous quests which are barely a step up from the "kill 10 scorpions" stuff you get in an MMO but proper side quests with real plots.

I absolutely love the fact that there are things that are unique and hand crafted that you might not see, if that makes any sense. Well, not the fact that you might not see them but when you do stumble upon them they appear magical and special rather than the look here!!! follow this!!! model of gaming which is so fashionable on this generation of games.

I also just realised I have 100,000 gold. It seems I got it a few days ago looking at my achievement history. What is a man to blow such riches on? My combat skills are pretty formidable now days, I can instagib anything up to a Frost Troll with one arrow from stealth and 100 in destruction has given me the hammer of dawn for those situations where I absolutely, positively have to kill every really bad person in the room. So, more houses or something else?

There is much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much more.

Â