Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

It's a bajillion times better. And I'm a man who enjoys his Mass Effect.

Mass Effect is a much, much better game than Skyrim. I'm addicted to RPGs so I'm going to persevere with Skyrim, but it isn't very good. The graphics are horrible, the gameplay isn't anything special and it's buggy and glitchy beyond belief.

Quite the opposite for me. Skyrim is in the running for my favourite game of this generation, it is an amazing amazing experience. The differences between the different platforms might affect your opinion on that somewhat, but it is a joy on the PC. The graphics are great, the frame rate is a rock solid 60fps and I havent encountered a single bug I would call detrimental to the experience.

hBwSMl.jpg

Radion Automatic's quest to rule Skyrim continues. **** knows how many deaths he is directly or indirectly responsible for now, but I would wager it is in the thousands. Being able to summon a seven foot tall marauding demon with a sword that sets people on fire and a sixty foot long dragon which breathes fire at the same time is awesome. I have an archer/rogue following me around too but she is out of the screenshot. However, she is contributing to the Bandit Marauder's very bad day.

I still havent taken sides, but I will be running a train over the Stormcloaks at some point. The racist **** hate anybody who isnt blonde haired and blue eyed, and they especially hate Dark Elves (you should hear what they say to me in Stormcloak held towns!) so **** them. **** them all! /maniacal laughter

The brutal mass-slaughters of Priests of Talos, the burning of the wives of Stormcloak officers after petrol had been poured over them, the massacre of children and of babies of Nord parents are intended to serve as a warning to forces in other lands which represent views akin to those of Ulfric: such forces are to be intimidated so that in a similar position they offer no resistance. If these methods are successful: if Skryim is controlled by the Elves, if the Aldmeri Dominion gives place to the Thalmor, then Tamriel will sink into a sea of blood and mourning!

It's a bajillion times better. And I'm a man who enjoys his Mass Effect.

Mass Effect is a much, much better game than Skyrim. I'm addicted to RPGs so I'm going to persevere with Skyrim, but it isn't very good. The graphics are horrible, the gameplay isn't anything special and it's buggy and glitchy beyond belief.

Agree with your opinion that ME is better than Skyrim. The thing I hate most about Skyrim are the terribly, terribly, terribly plastic NPCs who keep REPEATING THE SAME BANAL LINES AD INFINITUM :evil: which just breaks the immersion for me. That said, I don't think Skyrim is half as bad as you make it out to be, I think the environments are absolutely gorgeous and the game does make you feel like a mighty adventurer-cum-bounty hunter from time to time.......but Bioware games still feel more stimulating to me with their amazing storytelling and lifelike characters.

**** the dragons btw, the game is better off without them IMHO.

Was doing the quest where you have to go and defeat the various 'guardian' creatures the other day. When I went to kill the guardian Mudcrab, there was a dragon flying around. It went and hovered over the uber mudcrab, and killed him before I could do anything. The bastard. That daddy mudcrab was supposed to be mine. Then it went and started on a Giant, so I offed him. He was a mere dragon not ancient or blood or anything. Went down with just a few arrows.

Luckily him killing the mudcrab didn't affect the quest, and still counted, seeing as it was dead.

Also had a look through my mates copy of the official guide. That thing is nuts, man. Very handy too. It lists every location on the map, even the ones that aren't marked on the in-game map COOL, MAN

Yeah, but my guy is an Elf so **** em!
I paraphrase the Nürnberg rally, and you manage to out-evil me. Just... how?! :shock:

What can I say? I put the dark into dark elf.

Â