Saturday December 18th 2010 - 3:00pm kick-off

Barclays Premier League

DW Stadium, Wigan

Initial Ticket Allocation - 2,500

Prices

£20 [adults]

£15 [over 65s & under 16s]

Sale Dates

Tuesday November 16: On-sale to 2010/11 Season Card Holders who attended 5+ Away fixtures in 2010/11 and 2009/10 seasons combined*

Thursday November 25: On-sale to 2010/11 Season Card Holders who attended 3+ Away fixtures in 2010/11 and 2009/10 seasons combined*

Wednesday December 1: On-sale to 2010/11 Season Card Holders*

Monday December 6: On-sale to all supporters who have Away Booking History*

Friday December 10: On-sale to all supporters who have AVFC Booking History*

*maximum one seat per booking

Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking historySee more

• 2 weeks later...
2,500 are they taking the piss? We would fill half the ground if they gave it to us and they are hardly likely to fill the seats up.

we barely broke the 37k mark yesterday for a game that we always used to sell out...id be surprised if even the initial allocation got sold with the way things are at the moment

EDIT 13/12 - just got my sheff utd ticket and they only 100 left of initial allocation for wigan

Anyone know if they are likely to sell tickets on the day? Still not sure if I can make it or not yet.

When I got mine I asked the ticket office the very same thing and she said it hadn't been confirmed yet but they expect to be told that there will be tickets for sale at the ground on the day for the away end. With this in mind, and the fact we have now probably sold the initial 2,500 hopefully we will take a good 3,000-3,500.

Anyone know if they are likely to sell tickets on the day? Still not sure if I can make it or not yet.

When I got mine I asked the ticket office the very same thing and she said it hadn't been confirmed yet but they expect to be told that there will be tickets for sale at the ground on the day for the away end. With this in mind, and the fact we have now probably sold the initial 2,500 hopefully we will take a good 3,000-3,500.

Cheers mate. Will give the ticket office a bell on Friday, to check.

i vant see 500-1000tickets being sold on the day of he game when they have bein on sale from the villa for about a month. we only took 2500 up there few years back think it was a sunday game?

Â