my first live villa match

dimoko

Hey all,

Long time reader, some time poster from the States here. Happy to say my wife is heading to London for work a couple of time over the next few months, and that i will get to take a trip to England myself. I am planning to come on around Nov. 11 and i just looked and saw that the 13th was the home match against ManU. I'd like to get a chance at my first live villa match, but i have no idea how ticketing works against the bigger clubs.

My simple plan of taking the train up to birmingham and wandering to villa park might not be enough, can anyone help me with any match-day details or where i could get 2 tickets to the match?

Tickets for Man U will be difficult. You will need a booking history for sure. Best bet drop the General a PM, he will direct you to Nicky Keye in the Ticket Office who should be able to sort you tickets. Get them in the Holte End if you can to sample some atmosphere.

Enjoy. We owe Man U big time.

Erm, without a booking history you'd might struggle against United. Do you know any season ticket holders/friends with decent booking history you could arrange to book them through.

You may be ok, just touch and go really - depends on the sort of run we're on going into the game I guess.

Hey all,

Long time reader, some time poster from the States here. Happy to say my wife is heading to London for work a couple of time over the next few months, and that i will get to take a trip to England myself. I am planning to come on around Nov. 11 and i just looked and saw that the 13th was the home match against ManU. I'd like to get a chance at my first live villa match, but i have no idea how ticketing works against the bigger clubs.

My simple plan of taking the train up to birmingham and wandering to villa park might not be enough, can anyone help me with any match-day details or where i could get 2 tickets to the match?

Drop us a PM and i will get you as many as you want mate...

Hey all,

Really, can I have 32,000 please, preferably in the Holte, Trinity and North stands, thanks. :D

That'll cost you, bannedfromHandV..

Dimoko, see Wainy316's post! That seems like your best bet.

The only other thing I can think of, that hasn't already been mentioned, is to go to the "Seat Exchange" website (I think it's linked from avfc.co.uk) and they allow people to sell their season ticket for a match they can't make it to.

The only other thing I can think of, that hasn't already been mentioned, is to go to the "Seat Exchange" website (I think it's linked from avfc.co.uk) and they allow people to sell their season ticket for a match they can't make it to.

It's an investment Rob.

32,000 tickets sold with a 25% uplift = loadsa dosh!!

There's nothing wrong with that is there ;)

Hey all,

Really, can I have 32,000 please, preferably in the Holte, Trinity and North stands, thanks. :D

Bet you aint got 32 mates with that hair cut :lol:

It's an investment Rob.

32,000 tickets sold with a 25% uplift = loadsa dosh!!

There's nothing wrong with that is there ;)

And all sold to manure fans :winkold:

Hey all,

Bet you aint got 32 mates with that hair cut :lol:

Eh?

i sent an email to the club as well as a few other PMs here, hopefully someone can come thru for me, i'm excited. I guess the office my wife is working in is split half and half Arsenal and Chelsea so her day today might be a bit interesting

So it looks like this has opened up from Season Ticket holders only to now people with booking history can buy tickets.

I'm new to this kind of thing, a couple of people have offered to let me use their booking history, how would i do this? log into your account?

i'm looking into a few more of the supporters club options before i go this route, i wish they would just sell me 2 damn tickets!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Â