Ticket allocation: 2,900

Ticket Prices

£35 for adults

£25 for young adults and over-65s

£15 for under-16s

Wheelchair Tickets

Wheelchair Allocation: 9 pairs

Ambulant Disabled Allocation: 10 pairs

£17.50 for disabled supporters (Free disabled personal assistants)

Available by calling the Consumer Sales department on 0800 612 0970

On sale to 2010-11 season card holders who attended five or more away fixtures in 2010-11 and 2009-10 seasons combined *

Tuesday September 28: On sale to all 2010-11 season card holders who attended three or more away fixtures in 2010-11 and 2009-10 seasons combined *

Wednesday October 6: On sale to all 2010-11 season card holders*

Tuesday October 12: On sale to all supporters with away booking history in the 2010-11 or 2009-10 season*

Thursday October 21: On sale to all supporters with booking history*

*Strictly one ticket per client reference - remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

Usually take a good following...

cant see it selling out as we struggled to sell 1200 less tickets or spurs an there only 3 quid difference in the price

Spurs is crap though. Fulham is a great away day. £20 rtn on the train. Me and about 8 mates will be going.

cant see it selling out as we struggled to sell 1200 less tickets or spurs an there only 3 quid difference in the price

Your always so negative about our support and the amount of tickets we are going to sell

:lol:

Empty seat boot you in the arse or something?

wedge im not negitive i go to nearly every away game its just my own personal opinion which i am entilted to. our away support is decent but no fantastic. i wish it was as good as tottenhams and evertons who are on the same sort of level as us on the pitch but its not.

Spurs is crap though. Fulham is a great away day. £20 rtn on the train. Me and about 8 mates will be going.

true...fulham has always been considered one of the better aways. certianly one of my favourites

Anybody want to do me a favour?

I'm going to be in London for this, and really want to go to the game.

My booking history allows me to get one ticket but I need two! Anyone who isn't going want to let me use their booking reference for this?

Thanks!

Anybody want to do me a favour?

I'm going to be in London for this, and really want to go to the game.

My booking history allows me to get one ticket but I need two! Anyone who isn't going want to let me use their booking reference for this?

Thanks!

I managed to get sorted for tickets.

Up the Villa!

Spoke to the ticket office today and it sounds like this is very nearly sold out. It's always a top away day, i remember last year we were outside the 8 bells and some film Tom Hanks was in was being advertised on the buses, so everytime a bus with Hanks on came around the corner it got a huge cheer while every other bus got boo'd. This was also the same day my mate phoned the Speical Brew helpline and asked them why they are allowed to sell such shit, the man on the other end replied that he had no idea as he didn't drink it.

Â