Ticket details

wedge

How far is walk to ground from nearest tube station ?

It's about 15 minutes from Putney Bridge tube. A very pleasant walk through Bishops Park besides the Thames.

Thanks. Hope there arent any tube strikes again

Looking forward to the Zulu bar - one of the best away days by far 8)

That said, it still baffles me how we can take 4,000 to Fulham and only manage 2,300 for Stoke and a similarly poor number for Spurs.

Stoke was a mystery but I have to defend the Spurs thing because we did sell out our alllocation it's just the allocation was very small, I noticed they give everyone it now apart from Man Utd and CL games.

Bit of a long shot, but missus has just given me a leave pass for Saturday so I need 2 tickets for Fulham (away or neutral) - anyone know if there are any about? If anyone can't make it, I'll gladly take them off their hands plus a drink for their troubles ;)

I know this one is always popular, tried Villa and Fulham - no joy.

Looking forward to the Zulu bar - one of the best away days by far 8)

That said, it still baffles me how we can take 4,000 to Fulham and only manage 2,300 for Stoke and a similarly poor number for Spurs.

Stoke was a mystery but I have to defend the Spurs thing because we did sell out our alllocation it's just the allocation was very small, I noticed they give everyone it now apart from Man Utd and CL games.

if we'd (or any team for that matter) have wanted full 3000 allocation we could have had it. fact is we struggled to sell the 1700 the club took and couldn't have sold too many more. odd considering 3000 tickets to arsenal will sell out in minutes every year.

arsenal, liverpool and chelsea always have the full allocation. among others. united have had their's cut a couple of times at whl however for persistent standing.

Â