Houllier - released from contract with FFF

Brumerican

A you happy with Houllier's Appointment?  

628 members have voted

1. 1. A you happy with Houllier's Appointment?

• Oui
    • Non
    • Undecided

Crying for a manager who can make his first 2 games. Not poor on his part. If he isnt available to do the job full-time then he shouldnt have been employed. They should have waited imo. Poor from an Aston Vil;la point of view

If he can't make Stoke and Bolton then they won't be his first two games!

I don't understand the rest of your post.

Sorry im at work so usually rush my posts.

All i am saying is. They might as well have give it Kev Mac on a short term basis (to settle everyone down). Then when Houllier can do a full and proper job - employ him. Him coming in and then doing 1 straight away for another week - cant be good for the team at all

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the not making it until after Bolton I posted in the conference thread that I actually quite liked a man who fulfilled his obligations. He has an obligation to finish up his current job and will take that obligation seriously. Says a lot about a man that.

As for the not making it until after Bolton I posted in the conference thread that I actually quite liked a man who fulfilled his obligations. He has an obligation to finish up his current job and will take that obligation seriously. Says a lot about a man that.

Sure it does, it's just what the board are looking for too. They want someone who is loyal....Which he seems to be.

Which is why he is named as the caretaker manager.....That doesn't mean you're going to be taking over the team for a full season....You're just taking care of the team until someone who AV want as manager is appointed.

Kevin knows what he is doing or he wouldn't have agreed to it.

You think 8 games isn't short term?

Let me put it this way.

You go for a job. The other guy gets it. They then ask you to do the job while he goes off for a bit. When he gets back he takes over!

Well it's a bit different considering he'll still be working for the club after that, not just in the same capacity as before. I don't think he'll mind tbh and if he did, surely he'd come out and tell Randy this and then leave.

You think 8 games isn't short term?

Let me put it this way.

You go for a job. The other guy gets it. They then ask you to do the job while he goes off for a bit. When he gets back he takes over!

He's not just "going off for a bit" - he's sorting out a contract. He's actually going out of his way to be available for us so soon considering he might have to work for 3 more months. I'm sure if Gerard and the club had it their way he's be starting properly right now.

Great I get a big picture of Stevie Me as well as an article on dirty 'Arry on the front page of the OS. Great work, AVFC.co.uk :x

Great work legov. Try reading the articles before moaning next time.

There is no mention of Harry Redknapp on the OS.

Great I get a big picture of Stevie Me as well as an article on dirty 'Arry on the front page of the OS. Great work, AVFC.co.uk :x

Great work legov. Try reading the articles before moaning next time.

There is no mention of Harry Redknapp on the OS.

That was tongue in cheek mate :lol: no need to get so worked up.

:winkold: :winkold:

It was the angry face at the end which made me think it was serious :winkold:

I'm not worked up, just love jumping on people's comments when they appear to be angry and get something wrong :D

How positive do you want me to be ?

You don't have to be positive. But posting lies about what GH said in his press conference isn't helpful to the debate.

lol

When the video is up I'll let you apologize in your own time.

After the question is asked the first word out if his mouth is 'non' which I assume is French for no.

More cheapness from Randy, he won't even pay off the french FA the last 3 months of Houlliers contract, money really is getting tight :P:lol:

Houllier maybe didn't want to leave just like that, it's the FFF after all....He maybe wants to leave on good terms.

See those 2 roundy yellow things at the end of the post? They suggest it was a joke.

While i'm sure most of us would prefer for him to be at the Stoke game, at least with it all announced he will be able to start work behind the scenes in some respects, maybe be at a couple of training sessions etc which would have been difficult if we had waited for him to be free of his contract.

You don't have to be positive. But posting lies about what GH said in his press conference isn't helpful to the debate.

lol

After the question is asked the first word out if his mouth is 'non' which I assume is French for no.

If he said that we'll definitely not be buying any players in January then of course I will apologise.

That's not what I heard him say though.

lol

If he said that we'll definitely not be buying any players in January then of course I will apologise.

That's not what I heard him say though.

You heard right, can't see how Justified is so confident in himself, he is totally wrong.

No he didn't.

They asked about transfers, he said it is notoriously hard in january but we will see.

They asked about top 4 this season, he said, basically, long term we will get there, but if we are lucky with injuries, and maybe get one or two players in - then this season - why not !.

Doesn't sound to me as if he said "We are not buying players in January"

but then again, who bloody cares if he don't. He has got a 3 yr contract, not a 3 month !. Judge him / the club, after that time !

edit in fact this is his quotes

We need to improve the team gradually. I don't think January is always a good period because you don't get the best, but obviously we will prepare for the future

The team will probably improve in the long run and if we are spared by injuries and also manage to get one or two players at the right time, then why not

Â