Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the "reports" section of Eric Lichaj it says he isn't good enough for the aston villa squad.. imo of course it should be has a "potential to be a decent player" or something similar.. do you want screenshots as i don't really explain things properly (A problem i've always had :lol:)?

I meant what attributes are too low, what should they be? Forget CA and what your coaches think, at the end of the day it has no bearing in the match engine.

in the "reports" section of Eric Lichaj it says he isn't good enough for the aston villa squad.. imo of course it should be has a "potential to be a decent player" or something similar.. do you want screenshots as i don't really explain things properly (A problem i've always had :lol:)?

I meant what attributes are too low, what should they be? Forget CA and what your coaches think, at the end of the day it has no bearing in the match engine.

oh i don't know about that thought you'd know what to do :lol:

What can you do then?

Data only.

In that case then...nothing. I'm still playing my game from the demo. Only one I've started. I'm a bit slow considering that only into November of 3rd season. :lol:

Although someone mentioned Bale a few posts back.....Downing is absolutely smashing it compared to Bale. I rotate them, in a AML position. Bale's pretty bad tbh, although his stats are probably about right or maybe improved just a tad here and there. Don't know why I'm saying this though, you're the Villa guy and we don't want Spurs players being even MORE overrated. :lol:

oh i don't know about that thought you'd know what to do :lol:

:D Thanks for your confidence! I just assumed that as you thought there was something wrong with his attributes you'd know what you wanted to change.

I seem to have a massive problem with 1 on 1s. I can normally create at least 1 a game but very rarely score them. Seems to be hit straight at the keeper, miles over or a scuffed shot that goes miles wide.

Noticed this a lot in my second season and have scored just 2 from 18 1on 1s

Not sure if it is just Gabby and Fonz or if it is a problem with the game

Could the following not have their favourite clubs set as;

Delfounseo Villa

Bannan Celtic

Wiemenn Rapid

Will Delph have his injury return date bought forward to December?

Also Dion Dublin is listed as a legend, would favourite peronsal be more appropiate as I think his high elevation is only due to the Savage incident

Also not a Villa data issue but I was updating some media links and the Birmingham Post is a weekly paper not daily, if you know who to pass that onto.

i keep quitting and loading the same game at the moment, just because i find it laughable at what i'm witnessing. I'm at home against Burnley in the first leg of the league cup semi final and no matter what team i put out, what tactics i use, they always win by 1 or 2 goals. It's ridiculous because i boss them for possession, the last time i loaded it and did it i had 24 shots on target, in the 90th min they had there first shot on target and iwulemo (spelling) scored in the 90th minute. I quit when i see this because i just can't accept what has happened, it's totally unrealistic and the thing is that it's happened like 7 times in a row and i've now lost the motivation to continue playing, it's as if this game is scripted for me to lose.

i keep quitting and loading the same game at the moment, just because i find it laughable at what i'm witnessing. I'm at home against Burnley in the first leg of the league cup semi final and no matter what team i put out, what tactics i use, they always win by 1 or 2 goals. It's ridiculous because i boss them for possession, the last time i loaded it and did it i had 24 shots on target, in the 90th min they had there first shot on target and iwulemo (spelling) scored in the 90th minute. I quit when i see this because i just can't accept what has happened, it's totally unrealistic and the thing is that it's happened like 7 times in a row and i've now lost the motivation to continue playing, it's as if this game is scripted for me to lose.

:crylaugh:

You tried a defence tactic? something like 5 defenders or something. What about counter attack?

Since my last update I've finished my 3rd season with Villa. This is how I did:

Prem: 1st.

CL: Lost on away goals to L'pool in Semi-Finals.

FA: Won it. Pens in final vs Sunderland.

CC: Lost in 3rd Rd to Newcy.

Transfers at start of season were: IN - Dzeko (22m), Bale (19.5m), Bruno (Free), Sakho (Free), Biglia (Free), A few young regens.

OUT - Dunne (900k), Cuellar (1.6m), Diarra (1.8m), Petrov (Free), Youngsters out on frees, Youngsters out on loan.

Highlights of the season included going unbeaten in league from start of start of season until end of March. Also sending Small Heath down on last day. They were playing Blackpool & I had Bristol City. Small Heath needed a win with a Bristol loss. Seeing as I had already won the league I threw the game, Small Heath won but still went down. :D

Standout performers of the year were: Dzeko, Downing & Shawcross.

Anybody able to understand the planning process on FM11?

28-12-12 I had planning for stadium, ending on 1-7-13 and never heard anything after this, no update. Now I have

planningw.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What does it mean? Why did it start again with a new end date and me get no actual news update?

Â