Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

Thick question probably but do you do the database for FMH too? If so are there any differences? (in how the data is used, or even in how the players are rated) I have FMH for the Iphone and was just wondering.

And Demitri, no worries. Glad you are enjoying it now :)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My team currently 4th in December of my first season

Play either 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1

Guzan ( friedel injured for season)

Cuellar

Mexes 5.5mil

Dunne

Warnock

Young

Reo coker

Petrov

Downing

Almeida 2.5mil

Gabby

Sold carew to Liverpool for 3mil which give us lots of room in the wage budget

I'm currently in December and I'm 3rd in the league. Went on a 9 match unbeaten run with 6 wins and 3 draws too. Then lost to Newcastle of all people. Bah!

--------------------Friedel--------------------

Rafael-------Mexes-----Criscito---Warnock

--------------------Petrov--------------------

------------Defour---------Ireland-----------

Young-------------------------------Downing

--------------------Gabby---------------------

Guzan, Young, Cuellar, NRC, Park, Albrighton, Heskey

Rafael is in on a season long loan, I'm trying to butter him up so I'm one of his favoured personnel so I can hopefully get him in next season for cheap. Mexes cost £5million and has been a rock! Scored 6 already. Criscito I picked up for £7.5million, Park was £4m and Defour was £4.5million.

Sold Sidders for £2m, Carew for £3.5m, Beye for £1.2m and Dunne for £4m. Cleared some of the wage budget for my new guys to come in.

I've got Taiwo coming in on a free in the summer so that'll be Warnock replaced, and I'm also trying to get Dzeko to come in for around £20million. Gabby is good, but he misses so many easy chances.

Finally been able to start up this again with the new patch, was a nightmare to sell players, started a new villa game, brought neymar, dos santos from barca, taiwo, micah richards and michael rensing and enzo maresca both on free transfers in 4th after 10 games, not lost since losing the 1st two, beat man u away 3-2, was 3-0 up in it

Right, moving on to my fourth season of trying to get Mansfield Town back into the football league. Let's see if I get thwarted in the playoffs for the fourth year running. Ridiculous how only two teams out of 24 get promoted! I played 49 league games last season, finished comfortably second, and still didn't go up.

Unfortunately it seems as though I'm going to have to make a few changes to the squad. I just hope it doesn't impact too negatively and mess up the start of my season again!

Thick question probably but do you do the database for FMH too? If so are there any differences? (in how the data is used, or even in how the players are rated) I have FMH for the Iphone and was just wondering.

No idea to be honest, I assume they use the FM database and use some kind of formula to convert the attributes, that is just a guess though.

No idea to be honest, I assume they use the FM database and use some kind of formula to convert the attributes, that is just a guess though.

The Villa team is awesome on FMH. Gabby is superman. :)

just finished my first easy season with ajax, pissed the league and cup signed a load of youngsters (does the patch fix that every youngster is seemingly amazing and gets bought by someone at the start of the season, i think every -9 player has moved club)

struggle a bit with the player conversations, every one ends in a bust up and then half my team unhappy

I've sold carew, beye etc... Beye went to OM, Carew went to liverpool for 1.4m (i was desperate to free up wages) i even managed to sell salifou and osbourne with no problems at all.

Gave bannan a new contract worth £5m and bought Hoarau for £8m so far... got Romario coming but he's held up because of the visa issues..im now wondering whether i should sell guzan and friedel and get myself a new keeper.

I've promoted Lichaj and Shane Lowry to first team, I'll slowly let Hogg get into first team aswell, Wiemann looks decent for a striker i will send him out on loan and see how he does.

So far so good though, tried to sell heskey as he is on big wages - everton wanted him but i had to pay £24,500 a week until 2012 to let him go (compensation) i declined it - i'd rather have him as backup.

Looking back on it once the deadwood goes we do have a nice squad if im honest, lerner gave me £18m to start with but after selling deadwood and signing a couple of players im left with £20m which will go down as i carry on sorting the squad.. so its quite good so far - great patch btw.. besides Lichaj stat its pretty good.

Â