Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

Aint played it since i got a crash dump, and the people who work for si, havent told me why i got it on there forum on the website, + the tactic bug is annoying aswell, as have to keep changing it from players instruction to see the tactics, was hoping that was fixed in the hotfix but it wasnt

Aha you mean the one where it goes from showing the line-up to showing the player tactic? **** annoying as well, especially when I am trying to make changes :(

Thats the one, they knew about it, but still didnt fix it in the hotfix

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my news feed just informed me that the most improved team in europe were... corinthians... who moved from 608th to 80th in the rankings

"corinthians?" i thought, "i didnt know there was a euopean club called corinthians!"

and there's not. its the **** brazilian team... 80th best team in europe apparently. they must be there on holiday

Have you reported them on the SI forums though. If they don't find out about them, then they can't fix them.

Believe me, they know about them. If you look at the SI forums they're awash with people posting bugs.

Early in my first season with Villa - struggling for goals, Carew is poor, and I already have a massive injury list. A bit unrealistic. Oh, wait...

Good news is I managed to swap Sidwell plus five mill for Pienaar from Everton. :thumb:

This game is so easy I am actually playing my reserves in some games to try and stop myself getting promoted, its too early. Yet my reserves go and win 5-0

Now unbeaten in 112 league games :-/

Surely it's easier for you though, being as you check players' PA and CA, which are supposed to be hidden? Personally I think it's pretty much the same as cheating if you're doing that.

Neither have Jay-Emmanuel Thomas, Jake Livermore and Jay Spearing but they all (in games I set up to test CA PA) had an average of near 150 for PA and Bannan had an average of 120.

Yeah, he had a PA of 130, 140 and 140, so he was a higher average than Bannan.

This game is so easy I am actually playing my reserves in some games to try and stop myself getting promoted, its too early. Yet my reserves go and win 5-0

Now unbeaten in 112 league games :-/

Surely it's easier for you though, being as you check players' PA and CA, which are supposed to be hidden? Personally I think it's pretty much the same as cheating if you're doing that.

Neither have Jay-Emmanuel Thomas, Jake Livermore and Jay Spearing but they all (in games I set up to test CA PA) had an average of near 150 for PA and Bannan had an average of 120.

Yeah, he had a PA of 130, 140 and 140, so he was a higher average than Bannan.

Not with AFC telford, I stick by the LLM rules :)

You could try mine but it you need players with decent passing, wingers with good crossing and flair, players with high stamina and also a DM who can sit in and cover the area around the defenders but also play through balls.

And also I only buy players with high determination.

I can suggest some good players, if that helps?

I only know one of the CA/PA of my players, only because I got him on a free, he had no club before hand and within 2 weeks I had a bid from Liverpool for £1m (wtf!) so I downloaded a scouting tool and looked, he had a PA of 180, but I haven't seen any of my other CA/PA for my telford players and have infact bought some turkeys...

I've bought about 90 players and released the same amount too :P

Anybody else noticing a lot of managers getting sacked?

Houllier was sacked after 6 months, they got Shearer who was sacked after 8 months and then Moyes has been sacked from Villa after 8 months. Just using Villa as an example, it seems to happen with a lot of clubs. Leicester, Blackburn another two.

Â