Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aint played it since i got a crash dump, and the people who work for si, havent told me why i got it on there forum on the website, + the tactic bug is annoying aswell, as have to keep changing it from players instruction to see the tactics, was hoping that was fixed in the hotfix but it wasnt

Aint played it since i got a crash dump, and the people who work for si, havent told me why i got it on there forum on the website, + the tactic bug is annoying aswell, as have to keep changing it from players instruction to see the tactics, was hoping that was fixed in the hotfix but it wasnt

Aha you mean the one where it goes from showing the line-up to showing the player tactic? **** annoying as well, especially when I am trying to make changes :(

had an amazing end to my first season, won the fa cup and won the league beating chelsea by one point. Chelsea was 9 points ahead of me with 4 games to go, they only managed 2 draws and i picked up 4 wins :).

Ashley young wins english player of the year with 13 goals and 10 assists.

Gabby was a super star with 20 goals and 16 assists.

Ireland got young player of the year with 10 goals and 12 assists.

Those 3 were very much the stars of my team.

In terms of bugs at the start of februrary 4 players came to me with the complaint of poor discipline in the squad despite not even being in the top 10 for cards accumulated and only 2 red cards. From those complaints Park became unhappy and now at the end of the season is still unhappy and refuses to chat with me, which is just ridiculous.

Ashley young tried to hand in a transfer request to move to a bigger club while i was in first place which was just silly.

impossible to offload players, players seem far too moody, many players seem to want to hand out transfer requests and if you are smart it would be very possible to have one of the best teams within 3 seasons.

Aha you mean the one where it goes from showing the line-up to showing the player tactic? **** annoying as well, especially when I am trying to make changes

this is **** annoying, it really is. the more i play the more bugs it has. this game has more bugs than the im a celebrity jungle

In terms of bugs at the start of februrary 4 players came to me with the complaint of poor discipline in the squad despite not even being in the top 10 for cards accumulated and only 2 red cards. From those complaints Park became unhappy and now at the end of the season is still unhappy and refuses to chat with me, which is just ridiculous.

Ashley young tried to hand in a transfer request to move to a bigger club while i was in first place which was just silly.

First one is to do with how you deal with individual players after they have been sent off and other disciplinary matters. He isn't complaining because you have lots of bookings and sendings off, he is complaining at how you deal with them.

The game doesn't see you as being top, even if you win the league with a small team, players will still see others as bigger clubs (Man Utd etc) even if they are rock bottom. Eventually the reputations will change.

Â