Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

You actually changing Bannan? He is slightly average on FM.

And so he should be, he hasn't done anything in the real world apart from showing some potential.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You actually changing Bannan? He is slightly average on FM.

And so he should be, he hasn't done anything in the real world apart from showing some potential.

Neither have Jay-Emmanuel Thomas, Jake Livermore and Jay Spearing but they all (in games I set up to test CA PA) had an average of near 150 for PA and Bannan had an average of 120.

Can we not talk about players' CA/PA in here, or other hidden attributes?

Fair enough if that's just me complaining - I'll stay out if so.

Maybe we should ask the mods to implement a spoiler tag since it would be quite handy in a games forum.

just finished my first season won teh fa cup beat bolton 5-2 in teh final and finished second behing manure by one point not a bad first season at all!

now trying to flog some players but whats lame is if you offer ireland and he is he worth 6.5m and you say for for 10m you only get offered what he is worth. thats really really lame.

selling players on the game is a huge disappointment for me on this game

Yeah thats true.. although on some players i've got a few more £££ then what they are worth.

on my villa save, lerner is upgrading youth facilities once that is done i'll look for youth coaches and scouts and hopefully i wont be needing to spend the kitty.. well not as much anyway ive got £8m tucked up.

Yes, really disappointed with selling players.

Into second season now, moved a lot of players on. Most have had to been given away, and not one single player has been sold for more than his market value.

Also agree with people complaining about too many cards in this years game.

Agents are a pain in the arse, but i have no doubt that thats realistic!

Half way through my second season with Southampton and got offered the West Ham job so took it for a different challange.

Only half the squad are unhappy due to my team talks yet I've not managed a game yet.

Its obviously a glitch and the unhappy player comments relate to the previous manager but I can't even enter private chats with the players.

Really bad error in the game.

ive gone and signed some players second season got a nice transfer warchest of 35m from lerner for finishing 2nd. i signed woodgate ona free, kovernmans on a free, got ramsey on loan from arsenal. also signed skeleburg from ajax for 9m.

let friedel, nrc, carew go on free transfers. i cant flog stan or collins only on loan which is really poor as come on your telling me we wouldnt be able to sell them if we put them on transfer list tomorrow?

good to see Curtis Davies is awesome again! i'll never forget my FM10 season where he bagged 18 PL goals (all from corners). and interesting that Gabby is the only player in the game with 20 on both Acceleration and Pace.

stupid amount of own goals in this years game though, and the number of CCCs i'm missing is ridiculous.

ive gone and signed some players second season got a nice transfer warchest of 35m from lerner for finishing 2nd. i signed woodgate ona free, kovernmans on a free, got ramsey on loan from arsenal. also signed skeleburg from ajax for 9m.

let friedel, nrc, carew go on free transfers. i cant flog stan or collins only on loan which is really poor as come on your telling me we wouldnt be able to sell them if we put them on transfer list tomorrow?

Worst.Villa.Manager.Ever.

good to see Curtis Davies is awesome again! i'll never forget my FM10 season where he bagged 18 PL goals (all from corners). and interesting that Gabby is the only player in the game with 20 on both Acceleration and Pace.

stupid amount of own goals in this years game though, and the number of CCCs i'm missing is ridiculous.

Not very realistic then is it?

Not very realistic then is it?

Because players don't turn their careers around...?

For the record, I sold him when with Villa. Replaced with Shawcross.

Bizarre, out of the blue a player just came to me to tell me he is worried because I have been too heavy handed with discipline and is now pissed off with me, I haven't a clue where it came from as I have not had a game for 2 weeks and have not fined anybody, or anything similar. Personally I think he has mental issues :-/

Â