Barry Bannan

villianusa

Can't understand why Bannan hasn't been snapped up yet if he's that good

Transfer window doesn't open until July 1st, does it.

:mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

So who do you think will come in for him? realistically. 

Swansea or Crystal Palace. Any team in the lower-half of the Premier League. He can take his pick. 

Craig Gardner's versatility makes him a useful Premier League player but Bannan is the better footballer.

For some reason, there are fans who think the next step down after Aston Villa is the Championship. Personally, I think it's the lower half of the Premier League.

I even think Bannan is better than that but he's got to be starting games and dominating like he can.

Craig Gardner's versatility makes him a useful Premier League player but Bannan is the better footballer.

For some reason, there are fans who think the next step down after Aston Villa is the Championship. Personally, I think it's the lower half of the Premier League.

I even think Bannan is better than that but he's got to be starting games and dominating like he can.

I have never, ever seen Barry Bannan dominate a game. Maybe he did when he was 12, but not in the Premier League. 

Con have you seen the league table over the last few years!

Con have you seen the league table over the last few years!

Seasons of transition. Impossible if you are a player coming into the team. All the golden graduates have struggled.

I have never, ever seen Barry Bannan dominate a game. Maybe he did when he was 12, but not in the Premier League. 

He's got that aura about him that he wants to dominate the game. His passing is very decisive. When he gets it decisively on target he's going to be a machine.

He's got that aura about him that he wants to dominate the game.

I'm sure he wants to dominate the game but as Mick Jagger sang yesterday, "you can't always get what you want". Can we expect to see any new arrivals in your avatar before the season starts?

• Like 1

He's got that aura about him that he wants to dominate the game. His passing is very decisive. When he gets it decisively on target he's going to be a machine.

When?

If he was only 5% as good as you claim Con then we would not be waiting for him to perform.

Bannan couldn't dominate a rice pudding.

As for aura I dont know whether Bannan is a **** aura **** ;):P  (probably both :D )

You really do post some utter twaddle.

• Like 1

What a load of utter bollocks. Every single one of your posts today is a load of nonsense.

tumblr_ml92ocvmQq1r34tn8o1_500.gif

• Like 2

What a load of utter bollocks. Every single one of your posts today is a load of nonsense.

:lol:

Cardiff is throwing money around. They can afford 20k a year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23085388

Bannan would be ideal for them. Strachan will give him a good reference.

I'm making an official prediction that Malky Mackey will make Bannan his next big signing.

Will you bugger off then?