Barry Bannan

villianusa

Still funny people think we were so much better without Bannan, we still created nothing from open play and score from a pen and freekick vs an awful awful West Ham side.

If we didn't get a pen it would probably have finished 0-0 and been one of our worst performances. We looked more solid at the back, but we still were shit overall IMO.

Still funny people think we were so much better without Bannan, we still created nothing from open play and score from a pen and freekick vs an awful awful West Ham side.

If we didn't get a pen it would probably have finished 0-0 and been one of our worst performances. We looked more solid at the back, but we still were shit overall IMO.

Nothing in open play ? You must have got in late. Weimans chance came from open play did it not? Oue midfield aint too good at the best of times, but it's better without a Scottish twelve year old in it. 

Yeah that is it. That and Nzogbia's shot in the second half. I dont think Jussie made a save, infact I know he didn't because we had two shots on target from the stats on BBC.

Point being he might be a reason we aren't as solid but hes one of the more creative players in the team and we didn't create anything.

And against Everton?

Did Bannan post on here?

There is a poster who claims Bannan has world class attributes and is incredibly biased towards how good he is. I guess many would flippantly say he could be Bannan because of how passionate he is about Barry... but I doubt it to be true, mainly because he didn't write in a Scottish accent ;)

Yeah that is it. That and Nzogbia's shot in the second half. I dont think Jussie made a save, infact I know he didn't because we had two shots on target from the stats on BBC.

Point being he might be a reason we aren't as solid but hes one of the more creative players in the team and we didn't create anything.

One assist in around 70 games would say your point is wrong.

So aside from the save from Benteke that lead to Weimanns chance, Vlaar's half volley form a corner, N'Zogbia's shot which whistled wide of the post, the penalty and the goal scored by Charlie, we didn't create anything?

You are Big Sam and I claim my reward.

Yes, we weren't great going forward yesterday. That's the poorest we've played in a long time, they didn't seem to click like they did a week earlier. But defensively they were solid (aside from the inevitable last few minute, which was expected and understood) and part of the reason for that was the midfield doing it's job. Delph worked his socks off and Westwood played his part too.

Perchance you will indulge me, who would you have started him instead of? 

Nothing in open play ? You must have got in late. Weimans chance came from open play did it not? Oue midfield aint too good at the best of times, but it's better without a Scottish twelve year old in it. 

What's wrong with being Scottish?

What's wrong with being Scottish?

You tell us Barry?

One assist in around 70 games would say your point is wrong.

Doesn't really prove anything given that he plays deep most the time. A player can play the best pass in a 3/4 pass move the leads to a goal but if it isn't the pass directly before the goal they aren't on any records. E.g Bent goal v Ipswich

So aside from the save from Benteke that lead to Weimanns chance, Vlaar's half volley form a corner, N'Zogbia's shot which whistled wide of the post, the penalty and the goal scored by Charlie, we didn't create anything?

Yes, we weren't great going forward yesterday. That's the poorest we've played in a long time, they didn't seem to click like they did a week earlier. But defensively they were solid (aside from the inevitable last few minute, which was expected and understood) and part of the reason for that was the midfield doing it's job. Delph worked his socks off and Westwood played his part too.

A Benteke shot was our only one on target from open play. Were you watching the same game? We created nothing at all, at what point in the second half did we look like scoring? Jussie made one save all game like I said.

I never said I would have started him, my point was that we didn't look any better going forward without him in the team. Defensively we looked better.

We have scored a total of 3 goals in our last 7 or 8 home games in the league. 2 Pens and 1 freekick, we were fortunate to score 2 on Sunday IMO, to say we are much much better without Bannan is being blinded by a result here, because we weren't at all. Thankfully West Ham were somehow just as bad as we are.

A Benteke shot was our only one on target from open play. Were you watching the same game? We created nothing at all, at what point in the second half did we look like scoring? Jussie made one save all game like I said.

I never said I would have started him, my point was that we didn't look any better going forward without him in the team. Defensively we looked better.

We have scored a total of 3 goals in our last 7 or 8 home games in the league. 2 Pens and 1 freekick, we were fortunate to score 2 on Sunday IMO, to say we are much much better without Bannan is being blinded by a result here, because we weren't at all. Thankfully West Ham were somehow just as bad as we are.

Did you literally just read the opening two lines of my post then go from there?