Barry Bannan

villianusa

I've responded to those articles. They're based on data that filters out Bannan because he's only made 18 starts.

If they made the cut using number of crosses rather than number of starts Bannan would be top. I have recorded the stats so you can't change history by referring to articles which have fudged the figures to remove Bannan from the top spot.

Look at the link, on there is this person

Danny Guthrie- 30/92 (21 appearances

He is in the top ten because the games he played he was accurate with his crosses and had high % of success, if Bannan was as successful as you claim surely he should be on that list.

The stats you linked are self made stats not stats of that of an expert or someone unbiased, we could all make stats up and put them on a spreadsheet, lets not kid ourselves you're either a troll or a belligerent, ignorant and completely obsessed with Bannan to the point of where you are either Bannan himself or a weird fan who possibly could be a stalker and serial killer.

Bannan is shit

There is a reason he has been placed in the reserves he's simply not good enough and should be plying his trade in the championship or league one

Lambert can see this 99% of the people who have actually been to VP and seen him play can see this

Counting down the days till he's gone

• Like 1

I've responded to those articles. They're based on data that filters out Bannan because he's only made 18 starts.

If they made the cut using number of crosses rather than number of starts Bannan would be top. I have recorded the stats so you can't change history by referring to articles which have fudged the figures to remove Bannan from the top spot.

And how do you reach the conclusion that they have filtered out Bannan?

Here's not on the list. I worked out the filter was 19 starts, which is half a season's worth of games (38 games). 

Look at the link, on there is this person

Danny Guthrie- 30/92 (21 appearances

He is in the top ten because the games he played he was accurate with his crosses and had high % of success, if Bannan was as successful as you claim surely he should be on that list.

The stats you linked are self made stats not stats of that of an expert or someone unbiased, we could all make stats up and put them on a spreadsheet, lets not kid ourselves you're either a troll or a belligerent, ignorant and completely obsessed with Bannan to the point of where you are either Bannan himself or a weird fan who possibly could be a stalker and serial killer.

Nice spot. 30/92 is good, but not as good as 52/114.

Guthrie has 19 starts so he just makes the cut. Guthrie is in the top 10 and Bannan isn't because Guthrie has 19 starts and Bannan has 18 starts.

Bannan has more game time than Guthrie and more crosses. He would be top of the list had he started another game.

And how do you reach the conclusion that they have filtered out Bannan?

Here's not on the list. I worked out the filter was 19 starts, which is half a season's worth of games (38 games). 

Ah.... I see.

So you don't know that he isn't included because he only started 18 games, you have just come up with that figure because it is your way of justifying your stance and dismissing these sets of stats which contradict your view.

Perhaps there is no filter, perhaps they have produced the stats in a different way to the site you seem to think is gospel.

Oh.... would you look at that on this link which you are dismissing Guthrie has 21 appearances..... yet no Bannan.

http://www.ftbpro.co...gue-last-season

Bannan was very unlucky not to start his 19th game. He cannot say he's played half a season of Premier League football.

irrelevant. 

Not to back on Con on anything, but Bannan does make this list...at number 3

Oh.... would you look at that on this link which you are dismissing Guthrie has 21 appearances..... yet no Bannan.

Bannan was very unlucky not to start his 19th game. He cannot say he's played half a season of Premier League football.

irrelevant. 

No it's not, the filter is based on starts not appearances.

Guthrie had 19 starts and 4 substitute appearances, for a total of 23 appearances.

The filter is based on starts, with 19 - half a season worth - as the cut off point.

Bannan, with 18 starts is below the filter. If they did it on appearances Bannan 24 appearances would have him included on the list.

Thanks for looking at the list!

dcudub.png

I think that 19 starts thing refers to the Daily Mail list, the Opta sourced one which weirdly had Lambert at the top of the crossing list.

irrelevant. 

Yes exactly, that isn't number 1 is it. Shame you didn't actually look at the link before you dismissed it on some made up thing about 19 games aye Con.

irrelevant. 

No it's not, the filter is based on starts not appearances.

Guthrie had 19 starts and 4 substitute appearances, for a total of 23 appearances.

The filter is based on starts, with 19 - half a season worth - as the cut off point.

Bannan, with 18 starts is below the filter. If they did it on appearances Bannan 24 appearances would have him included on the list.

they say guthrie had 21 apperances if it was starts wouldnt it be 19 as you say?

Are you seriously trying to make a case for Bannan being a good player based on stats? He was poor but no more poorer than most the team when he played. That's all you need to know