The New Condem Government

bickster

Had to snigger at Osborne (and who the hell advised him on the change of appearance ?) trying to claim some sort of victory re the payments to the eu . Pretty contradictory to what he and Cameron have been bleating recently . It's as though they have been saying words for the blue rinse brigade of their party :-)

• Like 1

Ah yes, victory for the Tories, at least that's how they'll spin it

They've got an advance on next year's rebate and have managed to split what remains of the bill into two installments.

Interesting how they knew we'd get a rebate a year in advance but this year's bill came as a total surprise :detect:

I have never voted in my life but i will be next election

UKIP all the way

The 666 million fine tipped me over the edge rediculous so what if we only have to pay below half what if they asked for 4 billion we would still end up paying 1 billion?

Edited by AshVilla

UKIP all the way

Simple question, why on earth would you do that?

Is it based on actual policies or just a general desire for change?

Are you normally a right wing of the Tory Party kind of guy? If so, yes that makes sense I suppose. If you are normally something completely different, then one has to again question why you'd vote for them as they are just that.

• Like 2

UKIP all the way

Are you normally a right wing of the Tory Party kind of guy? If so, yes that makes sense I suppose. If you are normally something completely different, then one has to again question why you'd vote for them as they are just that.

I think that calypso song won his vote.

UKIP all the way

I want out of Europe i do not have confidence in the Conservatives or Labour achieving this

I'm also tired of it always being Conservatives and Labour all the time it's about time someone else was given a go imo

The 666 million fine tipped me over the edge rediculous so what if we only have to pay below half what if they asked for 4 billion we would still end up paying 1 billion?

Nice editing but you know its not a fine don't you. Its a contribution we and others pay to balance economies in the EU. Some years we've got money back, its just that right now, we're doing better than others. Its not half by the way, its all of it, thats todays Gideon Lie, we're paying the full amount, he just took next years rebate out of the equation and staggered the payments.

You also realise that the amount of money sounds large but in fact is actually tiny in global economics terms, makes a great headline but means jack really.

• Like 4

I past govts of both colours, Home Secretaries were sacked for single effups. May has overseen a whole sequence but stayed in place. Border agency, immigration figures, prisoners, inquiry appointees and so on.

They're incompetent, the Tories. They mess everything up.

• Like 3

I past govts of both colours, Home Secretaries were sacked for single effups. May has overseen a whole sequence but stayed in place. Border agency, immigration figures, prisoners, inquiry appointees and so on.

Do you think her gender has anything to do with it?

Do you think her gender has anything to do with it?

No, I think she is seen as a potential threat if she was allowed to stand outside the tent pissing in. Boris is nailed on for next leader if he wants it but May would fancy a tilt at it too. 

• Like 1

Â