The New Condem Government

bickster

I know people go on about teachers hols and stuff, but MP's take the biscuit don't they. Its October and they are not back at sodding work. They should have all the conferences the same week. They could have been back a month ago. I still reckon they should shoot every fifth one.

I think that tweet is a little misleading! Whilst it may be true that Crosby uses an offshore company the link quite clearly shows that it is a UK tax registered company based in London that made the donation to the Tory party. Besides i'm not sure that Malta qualifies as a mysterious tax haven...it's a fully paid up member of the EU.

http://www.qwealthreport.com/malta-little-known-tax-haven-within-eu/

Malta isn't a 'tax haven', and nothing in that link you posted supports the idea that is.

edit: and as for that brain-donor Hodge describing Malta as a "notorious tax haven", nice way to describe a fellow EU member.  I wonder if Stemcor have an office there?

Edited by Risso
  • Like 1

Cooper just guaranteed every young person a job on QT

Funded by a tax on bankers

Seems Ed hasn't cornered the market on populist pandering bullshitting

My heart bleeds for those poor bankers :rolleyes:

Well didn't Balls say last week that he would tax the bankers to pay for free child care from 15 hrs to 25 hrs a week for parent with 3 to 4 years olds ( or something )

Just how big is the bankers tax going to be as Labour seem to have spent it 8000 times over already

• Like 1

Well didn't Balls say last week that he would tax the bankers to pay for free child care from 15 hrs to 25 hrs a week for parent with 3 to 4 years olds ( or something )

Just how big is the bankers tax going to be as Labour seem to have spent it 8000 times over already

High, hopefully.

It's the one way to guarantee a cheer on Question Time if you're of the left wing persuasion. Say something about poor nurses and nasty bankers, and there you go, you too can be an annoying twit like Owen Jones.

• Like 2

It's the one way to guarantee a cheer on Question Time if you're of the left wing persuasion. Say something about poor nurses and nasty bankers, and there you go, you too can be an annoying twit like Owen Jones.

So in your mind it's poor bankers and nasty nurses? ... That actually sounds about right for a Tory. Point taken.

Cooper still pandering . This isn't QT . Its a Party Political Broadcast on behalf of the Huffington Post
Fixed as Huffman is definitely the "winner" here
The amount of pandering to the crowd he's put in tonight I'd expect him to be eating bamboo for dinner tonight Edited by tonyh29

So in your mind it's poor bankers and nasty nurses? ... That actually sounds about right for a Tory. Point taken.

No, no, and thrice no.

Â