Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

He rested Young for footballing reasons IMO. Put it this way, he played Milner who was desperate for a move, so he'd have played Young for the same reasons. I think he's keeping his best team fit&healthy for the barcodes.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He rested Young for footballing reasons IMO. Put it this way, he played Milner who was desperate for a move, so he'd have played Young for the same reasons. I think he's keeping his best team fit&healthy for the barcodes.

General Krulak said Ashley Young isn't for sale, he posted not so long ago.

He's talking about Luke :)

Yeah I realised that when I read the page before after I posted :P Atleast the people who were questioning why Ashley wasn't taken to Vienna now know.

Even though we did explain to them that he was maybe being rested, some just like to think of somethings being more than they are.

We need a striker and DM IMO.

Apart from that we have a very good squad.

We just need to sell a few players, like Heskey, Sidwell, Davies and maybe Beye.

i agree with heskey,sidwell and beye but not davies.i will throw coker in aswell just isnt good enuff

We need a striker and DM IMO.

Apart from that we have a very good squad.

We just need to sell a few players, like Heskey, Sidwell, Davies and maybe Beye.

i agree with heskey,sidwell and beye but not davies.i will throw coker in aswell just isnt good enuff

I just think that Dunne, Cuellar, Collins and Clark is good enough cover for centre backs and would save a lot of money in wages as well and also progress Clark as a player, and he has more potential than Davies.

Coker is important IMO. Good squad player who is good for cup games and should be playing more often. Playing Coker would stop the embarassing results like the result today.