Jez

Once and for all: Michael Bradley unfortunately sucked when he had his loan spell here.

Michael Bradley was given about 100 minutes of playing time, most of which was as a substitute when we were down to ten men and during a reserve team surrender at Man City.

Maradona would struggle to make an impression in that situation.

If he was good enough he'd have been in the team. Fact is he wasn't and his club record shows that he's not good enough for the premier league.

Cant say as I blame him. I'd rather live in London than Liverpool (or Swansea) if I were earning £3m+ a year. It must be a bitter pill to swallow for Liverpool fans as players rejecting them is something that just never used to happen. The name Liverpool FC doesnt carry as much weight as it once did as the generation of players in their early to mid twenties now didnt grow up during an era of Liverpool dominance.

I believe Liverpool rejected his 70k a week demands arguing they can get better for the money. He's good but 70k a week? That's pushing it.

That's what I heard. He didn't reject Liverpool. They rejected him. The press will of course report that Spurs 'beat' Liverpool to his signature but the reality is they're already lining up what they believe are better deals.

That's what I heard. He didn't reject Liverpool. They rejected him. The press will of course report that Spurs 'beat' Liverpool to his signature but the reality is they're already lining up what they believe are better deals.

Nothing confirmed yet though.

Also, they are being linked with Davis :lol:

I suppose he probably rightly thinks his stock is quite high and he's the poodle's privates. So he may as well chance his arm.

The 70k figure is ridiculous. It's pure fabrication from the Liverpool end. Since when did Levy start giving out contracts that size to young players on their first contract? It would be totally out of sync with the previous decade. Liverpool fasn have made up figures as they don't waht to think he rejected them for us. But I seriously doubt he did "reject" them in the way they might see it anyway. With Suarez and Gerrard he was hardly likely to start anyway, so probably chose us for the simple fact he'd play more. I've been following this on RAWK all week and none of them have really considered that he might not want to be a bench warmer and have instead decided to believe it's abut money, when a simple look at our accounts over the last decade would show that's hugley unlikely.