Jez

McGeady joins Everton ,just introduced on pitch before game

I'd love to hear from our irish members who have probably saw him more often than me but I really don't see it with this lad.

ill be kind by saying he is useless. his lack of end product and passing makes it a bit of mystery where he will fit in at Everton under Martinez

pretty much my take on the guy. Baffled Martinez has signed him.

McGeady, now they're apparently going to sign Kenwyne Jones...something tells me Everton's on-pitch success won't be sustained for much longer.

To pin their hopes on an injury prone, pretty average, overpaid striker, and a defender that hasn't played much football in two years, is probably not the best strategy.

This is the same gang the brought sha and sell dildos, strategy is not a strong point ;-)

McGeady joins Everton ,just introduced on pitch before game

I'd love to hear from our irish members who have probably saw him more often than me but I really don't see it with this lad.

ill be kind by saying he is useless. his lack of end product and passing makes it a bit of mystery where he will fit in at Everton under Martinez

pretty much my take on the guy. Baffled Martinez has signed him.

McGeady, now they're apparently going to sign Kenwyne Jones...something tells me Everton's on-pitch success won't be sustained for much longer.

a player fined 80k for texting Hughes Saturday night that he couldnt play Sunday. great player to bring in :D

Apparently Cardiff or Fulham could be trying to get Ravel Morrison from West Ham, I thought he'd moved up in the world and would be on his way to a bigger club. The article suggests that if someone bids ten million then West Ham have to increase wages from Fifteen thousand a week to Sixty Thousand.

I see Bradley confirmed at Toronto, strange signing as in his prime and was regular enough at Roma. 6 million deal as well

Not that regular. Only played three or four games this season, admittedly with a chunk out injured.

Apparently Cardiff or Fulham could be trying to get Ravel Morrison from West Ham, I thought he'd moved up in the world and would be on his way to a bigger club. The article suggests that if someone bids ten million then West Ham have to increase wages from Fifteen thousand a week to Sixty Thousand.

That would be a strange contract incentive to give him. It'll only encourage him to court interest from other clubs. 

I'm not sure he's as good as the media like to say he is. 

That would be a strange contract incentive to give him. It'll only encourage him to court interest from other clubs. 

I'm not sure he's as good as the media like to say he is. 

Yes, I had him down as a decent player, but thinking about it after I posted I wondered if he was one these so called MOTD players who look better in highlights.

Ozil, Cazorla, Draxler. Hell of a midfield 3 if they can get another Viera / Alex Song to drop in behind them alongside Flamini / Arteta.

Not sure what that would mean for Wilshere though. He's clearly not as good as those 3 but very highly rated by Wenger and Arsenal fans. I wonder if Wenger has changed his mind, surely too good to have as a backup. 

great player with lots of potential, i saw that they were going to pay his £40m buy out clause,cant see that happening personally

the only negative i can see about it is its another attacking midfielder, not exactly an area where arsenal struggle, i think they need another striker and cover at the back and for flamini

looking round the rags, telegraph, mirror, dail mail, and espn website, all got him down as a striker

the mirror has the headline "van persie mk II" daily mail has the headline "the new van persie"

i'll admit i havent seen that much of him but even then thats not the player i've seen