Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

Only really useful in TDMs though. In objective games you end up having to camp your spawn otherwise you get killed and it's nicked anyway. I'm so close to getting Hacker Pro now. Anyone use it? Sounds like a lot of fun but not sure how often you'd actually be able to use it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still rocking the FAMAS with RDS and Suppressor.

Add in ghost and marathon for mega pwnage.

I've unlocked Warlord Pro too so I now have 2x frags and concussion grenades.

With UAV, Sentry gun and Blackbird I'm murking bluds

Borderlands?

It's wicked. FPS - but it's mainly a loot fest. Very little story, lots of quests and stuff. Can get it pretty cheap now as it's over a year old. Completed it all last night (as in polished up the remaining achievements).

It's well nice graphically (imo). All cell-shaded

borderlands-001__4_.jpg

borderlands-20090724015041249_640w.jpg

Can do 4 player co-op too. Definitely one of my favourite games this gen.

Congrats Risso! :clap:

I've started going for the Pro Perks, working on Hardline at the moment. I am not looking forward to Ninja Pro, I suck hard at the bomb-planting games. :(

I agree, I don't think it's fair that it forces you into playing a certain type of game.

I mus have shot down a billion aircraft now, just love blasting them all out of the sky as soon as they appear. Now that I've got Ghost pro, it's a lot easier to deal with the choppers as well.

FAL is the best weapon on the game.

Incredible weapon.

wash_mouth_out_soap.jpg

Just because you are shite and can't use single fire weapons :winkold:

In all seriousness though, 3/4 bullet kills is ridiculously good. Try it again.

Congrats Risso! :clap:

I've started going for the Pro Perks, working on Hardline at the moment. I am not looking forward to Ninja Pro, I suck hard at the bomb-planting games. :(

Same here. Dont like the fact that its buttock clenchingly tense whilst planting, and i always seem to get busted just as the bar is about to reach 100% -

Just because you are shite and can't use single fire weapons

Haha, touché my friend. :lol:

I loved the gun in MW2, 'twas a beast but in Black Ops I just can't get on with it. What setup are you running? My flirtation with the FAIL *chortle* lead me to believe it could make for a potent Sniper Class (Ghost/Warlord/Ninja with Suppressor+ACOG) but even then I found the M16 was vastly superior at the role.

I'll give it another chance tonight.

Just because you are shite and can't use single fire weapons

Haha, touché my friend. :lol:

I loved the gun in MW2, 'twas a beast but in Black Ops I just can't get on with it. What setup are you running? My flirtation with the FAIL *chortle* lead me to believe it could make for a potent Sniper Class (Ghost/Warlord/Ninja with Suppressor+ACOG) but even then I found the M16 was vastly superior at the role.

I'll give it another chance tonight.

I have a pretty much standard class for everything.

Gun + Reflex/Red dot (supressor if running with warlord).

Semtex.

Decoys.

Claymore.

Ghost.

Sleight of hand/Warlord.

Hacker.

Oh and I used the motion sensor for the first time, what a brilliant bit of kit that is. I bloody love it. it's great for killing people with hacker, because they'll come looking for it, then while they're destroying it, you've got time to bump them off at your leisure.

Â