Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sniping's a lot harder in Black Ops than MW2. In MW2 you had a lot more rooms where you could cover the entrance with claymores, which you infinitely replenish with one man army. Everything in Black Ops feels a lot more open. Crisis has a few points where you can do a bit of damage with a sniper rifle though, ie shooting the opposition who line up on that rock with the ladder up it near to the amphibious landing vehicles.

Stoner's full-auto, non? Hate putting scopes on automatics, they jump about so much. If I'm scoping I like bolt-action/semi-auto so I can hit what I'm aiming at. Plus the iron sights are so good on almost every gun that anything other than an ACOG seems a waste of an attachment.

Until I get the AK47, my numero uno sneaky-sneaky setup is built around the supressed Galil w/ ext. mags and Ghost/Warlord/Ninja (plus decoys for good measure).

Stoner's full-auto, non? Hate putting scopes on automatics, they jump about so much. If I'm scoping I like bolt-action/semi-auto so I can hit what I'm aiming at. Plus the iron sights are so good on almost every gun that anything other than an ACOG seems a waste of an attachment.

Until I get the AK47, my numero uno sneaky-sneaky setup is built around the supressed Galil w/ ext. mags and Ghost/Warlord/Ninja (plus decoys for good measure).

I tried the Galil, but prefer the M16 so went back to using that.

I might try a flak jacket and the hacker perk combo. Combine this with running round with the knives out, and stab people hiding behind their claymores. Thoughts?

I might try a flak jacket and the hacker perk combo. Combine this with running round with the knives out, and stab people hiding behind their claymores. Thoughts?

It won't be that successful, it might work using lightweight instead though, because with the guns extra recoil you'd be surprised just how much a slight speed increase helps you get out of some situations.

Combine this with running round with the knives out, and stab people hiding behind their claymores. Thoughts?

My first thought is how pylon **** are second only to stabby **** in my vitriol list. :lol:

In truth, the knifing-superhuman ability of MW2 seems to be no more. Either that, or the people using it have had the misfortune to run full tilt towards me whilst I'm tooled up with the dual Skorpions. 8)

py·lon (pln)

n.

1. A steel tower supporting high-tension wires.

2. A tower marking a turning point in a race among aircraft.

3. A large structure or group of structures marking an entrance or approach.

4. A monumental gateway in the form of a pair of truncated pyramids serving as the entrance to an ancient Egyptian temple.

5. A prime camping location on Array/WMD

Now I do quite like Hanoi. That stretch round the back (if you were to walk from A to C in Domination) where the searchlights are is great for setting up ambushes and getting the jump on people.

Â