Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is does mean, is that nothing will happen for months yet. I'm sure the process of finding a buyer and agreeing on the sale conditions will take up until the summer.

So what was all this crap about "takeover done by the new year" and "the next 72 hours crucial"??

Well the most important thing is that Ellis has now publicy confirmed he will sell Villa very soon. So everything about Ellis leaving VP in a box and still being in charge when he's 100 won't happen! Certainly i would be amazed if he's still in charge next season. After 10 years of supporting the Villa, i can cope wih waiting a couple more months as i'm 99% we won't go down.

Must find the irght people though as it dosen't look like these Comers/Neville really want to buy.

40,000 views and we're still no nearer to being sold...............

its getting almost as tedious as watching big brother..........

As Axl Rose sang on "So Easy" Mr Ellis :

"I saw you standing there,

you think you're so cool,

why dont you just...

f*** off"

I've come to a decision. However rare it may be in these scenario's I'm staying positive. If the Comer's haven't put up enough cash then **** 'em more fool them. If they cant see something special when they see it then how can they be trusted to handle players any better than ellis does. If this forces them to dig deeper then great, fine, this brinkmanship isn't uncommon. But more likely, Doug's gonna lose out cash wise i'd have thought, and maybe an investor will come out of the woodwork, and Aston Villa will get the the kind of ownership it deserves! I don't care where he's from, (scrub that, he can't come from small heath) i dont care if he's made his money by ill means, all I want is a winner who enjoys a challenge!

well it sort of answers the front page of the mail doesn't it and what a weird time to release it ??

and it confirms exactly what I have been saying which is that the club has been up for sale for a long while now and this is a move to pressurise the Comers into a bid at the Douggie value or to start a competitive bidding to get as much as Ellis can.

Good news it has to be said

I'm actually quite gutted about this news - ok, great we're up for sale and Dougy finally wants out but in the mean time, looking at our immediate future we'll definately won't be improving the squad during the Jan transfer period :cry: