The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

VA, where do you get your figures from?

These days mostly eBay. wrestlingworld.co.uk have been decent in the past.

Jeez, wrestling world's prices are as bad as the scalpers on eBay!

If you miss a release in retail you really do get stung on the prices don't you.

Mattel prices are pretty high. especially Elites which is one reason I only have 3 Mattel figures. I preferred Jakks but WWE broke their contract with them because Jakks approached Randy Savage about making a few figures of him for the classics line without WWE's consent.

I only really go for mid to late 90s BCA figures now.

Finally got round to watching CZW's Cage of Death from last month. Sozio took multiple 'weedwhaker' shots, although it didn't really bust him up. Great main event though, BLK Jeez is the champion now.

I'm thinking of getting the WWE Network for the Royal Rumble, how does it work? Does it have Raw, Smackdown and Pay Per Views on demand so you can watch at any time or do they just show it live with repeats during the day? I haven't watched WWE in a few years but love the Rumble.

Edited by sharkyvilla

You get all the PPVs, all historic PPVS for WWE, WCW and ECW.  Loads of random old Raws, Nitros etc.  Lots of documentaries.  You don't get Raw or Smackdown.  You can just watch that on youtube though.

I highly recommend it if you are a wrestling fan.  I don't watch the current stuff that closely but watch a lot of the old stuff.  Watched the 1992 Royal Rumble the other day.

• Like 1

Do you get raw and smackdown on the network a little while after they have been on TV? Or do you never get them? Like, can we watch raw and smack down from a couple of months ago?

Â