The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Must say I am enjoying the in ring product right now.  There have been some great matches already in 2014.  Cena seems to be putting on great matches too and doing a good job of getting others over.  WWE needs to go back to the basics of lettting the wrestling tell the story and get fans engaged.  Now its all PG, there is only so much you can do with the storyline away from the ring. promos and backstage segments. 

I watched the first 2 raws of 1999 a couple of months ago (they're on YouTube) and it was incredible.

It wasn't long after I'd started watching it religiously (I'd been on and off for a while), and one of them was the "butts on seats" night.

Absolutely awesome.

• Like 1

I remember someone clotheslined me the once as they did it they shouted Hooooooooo! I think they were pretending to be the Legion of doom or someone.

Depends, could have been Hawk or Animal. Could have been Hacksaw Jim Duggan....could have been The Godfather.

I remember someone clotheslined me the once as they did it they shouted Hooooooooo! I think they were pretending to be the Legion of doom or someone.

Depends, could have been Hawk or Animal. Could have been Hacksaw Jim Duggan....could have been The Godfather.

I don't know to be honest, he congratulated me on not crying and that was that.

Â