The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Batista will win, no doubt.  Leading to Batista v Orton match at Wrasslemania.

I am gonna wait it out re Bryan and Wyatt, it could end up being awesome but more than likley they will **** it up.  Bryan is massively over at the moment and could easily take over from Cena as the face.   Personally I would like to see Batista v Bryan v Wyatt v Punk as the final four. 

Wrestlemania card I reckon will be

Batista v Orton v Cena

Lesnar v Undertaker

Punk v Triple H

Daniel Bryan v Wyatt

Reigns v Ambrose v Rollins

Cody Rhodes & Goldust v Real Americans v Usos

Plus your normal filler matches

That was fantastic! How long has he been in WWE now? Just wondering if he or Diego Sanchez did the yes thing first. Sanchez dud it when he was still 'nightmare' though, and that seems ages ago.

Edited by hogso

I'm sure a swift chokeslam would convince him the error of his ways.

Is John Cena still the main man then?

I had an argument on my godson the other week (he is 6) I was trying to explain how the undertaker is clearly a bigger legend than Cena but he was having none of it.

Is John Cena still the main man then?

I had an argument on my godson the other week (he is 6) I was trying to explain how the undertaker is clearly a bigger legend than Cena but he was having none of it.

He'll hate Cena by the time he's 8.

Do these kids not notice how Cena gets booed out the building every time he's in the ring?  Surely that would influence them despite the way WWE try and market him as invincible.

• 2 weeks later...

Royal Rumble this weekend folks. Must say this is the first time since early 00's that I have started to watch wrasslin again. Still annoys the hell outta me though.  Looks like Bryan won't be in the rumble and Botchista is favourite to win. I reckon we will see a final 4 of CM Punk, Reigns, Batista and Del Rio. 

Really looking forward to the Rumble.  Having a few mates over to watch the repeat on Monday evening, we're going to draw entrant's numbers from a tombola with prizes for whomever's survives longer and/or wins.  Whomever's entrant gets eliminated first will have to watch the rest of the Rumble wearing a luchador mask.

Really looking forward to the Rumble.  Having a few mates over to watch the repeat on Monday evening, we're going to draw entrant's numbers from a tombola with prizes for whomever's survives longer and/or wins.  Whomever's entrant gets eliminated first will have to watch the rest of the Rumble wearing a luchador mask.

We've done the Rumble sweepstake winner takes cash before.  I love the Rumble, has always been my favourite event.

Gutted Bryan isn't in it, he HAS to main event Mania and finally claim his title.

Why isn't AmDrag in the Rumble? And how is the unified world titles thing working out? Will they split them again, properly unify them at Wrestlemania, or...?

AmDrag might be a surprise entrant but at the moment he is not due to enter the rumble.  I am hoping both he and Lesnar enter the rumble.  At the mo it looks like Elimination Chamber will be Cena v Orton v Batista v Lesnar v Punk v Bryan.  Pretty epic if that comes off.

Â