New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gobsmacked about the kit sale date! How will they justify changing the shirt next season god only knows!

£££££££

Unfortunately the club needs every penny it can get and a new kit every season is better than really jacking up ticket prices.

Gobsmacked about the kit sale date! How will they justify changing the shirt next season god only knows!

£££££££

Unfortunately the club needs every penny it can get and a new kit every season is better than really jacking up ticket prices.

Not having a go at you mate but it would be nice to get the shirts sorted earlier so the funds raised can be spent on players!!

Not having a go at you mate but it would be nice to get the shirts sorted earlier so the funds raised can be spent on players!!

Exactly how many shirts do you think we sell in a season? Even some back-of-an-envelope maths would tell you that shirt sales for a club like ours will have practically zero impact on our transfer budget.

That said, getting them on sale for the start of the season is a matter of common courtesy and the current situation is a poor show.

i wouldnt buy it this year as i think the design is tripe but this is pathetic really, when i was a kid i always wanted a new kit for my hols but unless your going really late you got no chance

the summer is pretty much over by the time it comes out

Exactly how many shirts do you think we sell in a season? Even some back-of-an-envelope maths would tell you that shirt sales for a club like ours will have practically zero impact on our transfer budget.

That said, getting them on sale for the start of the season is a matter of common courtesy and the current situation is a poor show.

People don't just buy shirts though do they? When I go up with my two kids, they buy a fair bit more than just tops. It all adds up doesn't it? Especially if we really have no money.

i wanted to get the new home top this season,but they can go and shite with the date that its out now.it seems like we are the last to be sorted out when it comes to Nike i wont buy another top while these sponser us tbh..

I got slagged off on here the other day for saying Nike was shit and wishing that Adidas had the kit deal.

This just makes me dislike their shit even more.

Oh and I still hate the club badge they **** up too, it's shite!

Gotta be worth over 10m a year in sales...

Only the shirts sold via official AVFC channels will have an impact on our transfer budget, and even only the profit counts.

I would imagine AVFC sell less than £500,000 worth of replica shirts per year and with a profit margin of (lets say) 50%, thats £250k. Not a huge amount.

Gotta be worth over 10m a year in sales...

Assuming £40 a shirt, there's absolutely no way we sell 250,000 shirts in a season. We'd be doing well to get a quarter of that number.

Â