New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate all of it.

I so wish we'd have had Adidas on board instead of these jokers.

Generic Adidas tops?! No thanks....

I like them both to be honest and really don't see what all of the complaining is about. You would think we are on a women's fashion board or something.

Have to say they're not the best.

The chequers don't bother me but the sponsors logo and their slogan text on it look bit crap. Don't get why the red on the black instead of white either.

Goalkeepers top? LOL - poor Freidel.

Last couple of seasons shirts were much much better.

Why do Nike never give us a collar?

I like them both to be honest and really don't see what all of the complaining is about. You would think we are on a women's fashion board or something.

I don't like the new shirts, and this is a Villa internet forum where we exchange our views on all things Villa, is that so hard to understand?

I don't like the new shirts, and this is a Villa internet forum where we exchange our views on all things Villa, is that so hard to understand?

Yes it is, please do explain.......

Briggaman - this thread is about the kit and we are all entitled to our opinions.

You're right that's it not particularly important but nothing will change my mind in thinking that it is by far the worst kit we have had under Nike.

The idea is good but I loathe the collar as it makes it look like a bloody vest. Also the away kit has no originality whatsoever and that's what really disappoints me. It's just the home kit in black and the sponsor is horrendous. Whoever designed it must have spent at lest 23 seconds coming up with that one.

I was expecting something brilliant from Nike this summer like their fantastic World Cup kits and I am thoroughly underwhelmed. And I hate the fact we are no longer on the moral highground. FX Pro on the front of our shirts looks awful, not exactly a sponsor the fans can associate with is it?

Now, for only the second time in a decade, I am not buying a Villa shirt this season.

FX Pro on the front of our shirts looks awful, not exactly a sponsor the fans can associate with is it?

To be honest, I wouldn't care if it said "we are shit" on the top, as long as they are paying us money. The fact is that we needed the money from a sponsorship and I'm sure Lerner went for the best overall offer, which happened to be FxPro. I really don't think it looks that bad on the tops either.

With regards to the collar, sure I agree it isn't the best.

I would rather have Nike than the generic Adidas tops though. I'm not quite sure what people want and no top would please everyone. Just be thankful that we haven't got a pink top like Everton. There are many worse kits out there this season.

FX Pro on the front of our shirts looks awful, not exactly a sponsor the fans can associate with is it?

To be honest, I wouldn't care if it said "we are shit" on the top, as long as they are paying us money. The fact is that we needed the money from a sponsorship and I'm sure Lerner went for the best overall offer, which happened to be FxPro. I really don't think it looks that bad on the tops either.

With regards to the collar, sure I agree it isn't the best.

I would rather have Nike than the generic Adidas tops though. I'm not quite sure what people want and no top would please everyone. Just be thankful that we haven't got a pink top like Everton. There are many worse kits out there this season.

well said.

It was annouced that FXPro donated alot of money to Acorns as part of the deal.

Plus i think the rest of the acorns partnership is still as healthy as it was last year. THink the only thing that has changed is the sponsorship, could be wrong.

Â