The iPhone Topic

mrchnry

Anyone using Mobileme.

Im tempted to try the 60 day free trial but I just know I will forget to cancel it and will get charged for it.

If only apps could access the calendar functions...

Anyone using Mobileme.

Im tempted to try the 60 day free trial but I just know I will forget to cancel it and will get charged for it.

Yup, been using it for a couple of years now, perfectly happy with it even though I don't use it to its full potential

This was on the Facebook/Twitter thread.. Can anyone help?

Anyone else think a VT iphone application would be a brilliant idea?

True. I just have the new posts button added to my menus/homescreen whatever you wanna call it.. so I just click and it opens straight to VT and the new posts since I last logged in.

Ooh, how do you do that??

Spotify has been approved. Is it therefore now worth the premium rate? How much would you spend per month on tunes otherwise is the key? ;)

er nothing, like every month.

If I'm gonna buy music, I'd at least like to have the actual disc in my hands!

Ditto.

Ill listen to adverts on Spotify, because it is basically 21st century commercial radio, but ill be **** if I am paying a subscription fee.

Oh, and twitbird pro is going free on the app store at the moment, it looks quite nice. It's one of those "sales" where they give it away for free to get a good chart position before they jack the price up, so be quick!

Well, it's an update of the existing one, but it's essentially a different application, new format. Much easier to use.

Having had the new FB update for the past few days I have to agree with you. it's much better now!

You can actually "like" things and view events etc which you couldn't do on the old version. Plus landscape view.

OS 3.1 out as well. Just downloading it onto my iPhone.

Had a strange problem earlier....kept automatically bringing up the voice control option...without me pressing the button! Happened about 15-20 times in an hour. Did a factory reset and seems ok now....hopefully the OS 3.1 upgrade has ironed out any bugs...

Hi all

Looks like I have a faulty 3GS. Had the phone 1 day shy of 3 weeks and had a problem the last four days. Basically when playing music through the iPod function after about 20 minutes the phone goes haywire! Flicking through tracks automatically, activating the voice control, going back to ipod and stopping and starting on random tracks...its like its possessed! I've done two factory resets and installed 3.1 last night but it happened again today. Four days in a row its happened.

Firstly, has anyone had or heard about this problem before and secondly how do i go about exchanging it? Back to the O2 store or will they just pack me off to Apple?

Â