PL: Man Utd h Match thread 2010/02/10 19:45

limpid

The thing I am worried about is the final. If we win this, do you actually think we will win the final aswell? That would be three times in one season...

And we'll be talking about the "hat-trick against Man Utd" for many years to come :D

A point isn't much, we need to go for the win. If we lose we lose. But it's not a 6 pointer like it was against Spurs.

The thing I am worried about is the final. If we win this, do you actually think we will win the final aswell? That would be three times in one season...

Purely superstition mate. Has no relevance to any future result tbh.

A point isn't much, we need to go for the win. If we lose we lose. But it's not a 6 pointer like it was against Spurs.

And probably the first time in a long time that an English team has beaten them that many times in 1 season. Oh the joy, Milner and Delph with goals yet. :D

Playing against ten men isn't helping us at all. When we rely on our defence and midfield to bring the ball out and play through the opposition we just can't do it. We just keep playing square balls from one side to the other. Might as well put the big man on so at least we've got someone to hit in the box. Unfortunately we can't play any other way when the opposition sits back and closes the space.

On Fox Trevor francis had the cheek to say Nani should have got a yellow! Unbelievable he jumped two-footed off the ground and went over the top of the ball. How much clearer does it have to be francis you knob!

Shocking comment from the co-commentator when Nani got sent off: "I think at most it should ave been a yellow."

It was a blatent, very dangerous two footed tackle...he had both feet clean off the ground for christs sake!

Why is Petrov always the victim of these shocking tackles?

And we'll be talking about the "hat-trick against Man Utd" for many years to come :D

I really hope so. We can do it! :D

cant get my head around us tonight. we started off playing stupid 50 yard cross field passes and losing the ball up until nani got sent off and then we start playing 5 yard little triangles and get nowwhere until we finally isolate a player and end up giving the ball away.

downing puts in a couple of good crosses and then plays utterly garbage for the rest of the half.

we can win this, but unless they start using their heads a bit then i can see rooney beating us all by himself.

Shocking comment from the co-commentator when Nani got sent off: "I think at most it should ave been a yellow."

It was a blatent, very dangerous two footed tackle...he had both feet clean off the ground for christs sake!

Why is Petrov always the victim of these shocking tackles?

well at least phil mcnulty on the bbc evens things up a bit

its always petrov that gets hit with them because he is always stationary when the tackle comes in and not quick enough to get out of the way. young gets fouled far more than he does but rarely as badly.

I wish Rooney wasn't English because I could then hope he got injured!

A slight strain wouldn't hurt. Just enough to keep him out for whatevers left of the game and up until and including the final...Then back to full fitness for the run in.