The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

enjoyed the mitchell fight last night, not one of them was on top for too long at during the beginning and middle of the fight, he just had too much for him though murray just kept coming forward whilst mitchel was in and out.

murrays face was in a bit of a mess at the end wasnt it

It was always going to happen sooner or later. John Murray was just beating people up before last night. He was happy to walk through punches in order to land his own, there is little doubt John Murray is a double hard bastard, but even the terminator couldn't walk through incoming damage forever. Eventually Murray was going to meet somebody who wouldnt be disheartened by their punches having little effect in the early rounds and he was going to meet somebody who could hit and not get hit back for long enough to knock him out. It happened last night.

Chisora v Fury just about to start

Fury with a 'I found Jesus' t-shirt

and Chisora coming out to the tune of the 'black velvet band' - a song about deportation to Oz

quite bizarre

I think Chisora is running out of steam now. Odd to see him come in the ring with a gut though, he might just regret it unless he lands another one of his big bombs.

Fury is apparently only about 3 months older than me, but looks like hes 35.

Chindie your 34 years and 9 months old aren't you?

:lol:.

Hes an old looking 23 for sure. Hard life boxing I guess.

Chisora woke up.

Â