Twitter

sparey16

don't forget he does have bi-polar and is a manic depressive (or at least he was). so if you catch someone like that on a downer, not saying Hello in the right way can make them wack on The Bends by Radiohead, wack a duvet around them and put on a depressing film for the next few hours.

This, although manic depressive is just another name for bipolar.

ah never knew that, I thought they were different conditions.

ah didn't know about the depressive bit .. explains it a bit more now

he didn't strike me as the depressive type

He's fairly reknowned for it. He did a couple of shows a while back on the illness, and that showed both sides of him, the side that goes mad with happiness walking about an Apple store buying up everything new, and the side that was sat feeling low in a car not wanting to really do anything.

He famously disappeared contemplating suicide in the early 90s after a play he was in bombed. He ran off to Belgium IIRC after being sat in his garage considering starting up the engine of his car.

anyone else on here on Twitter?

My band has a twitter account, but only used for shameless self-promotion. I do enjoy reading the tweets from a few people - Bill Bailey and Eddie Izzard spring to mind.

I hate it. I hate everyone who uses it. I hate everyone who has ever been mentioned in the "news" for something that they've said on it, and I hate their parents. If only there were enough bullets in the world.

I do so love the moderate approach... :shock:

I hate it. I hate everyone who uses it. I hate everyone who has ever been mentioned in the "news" for something that they've said on it, and I hate their parents. If only there were enough bullets in the world.

I do so love the moderate approach... :shock:

I used to think that until I realised Twitter is awesome and actually a better way to keep intouch with daily life than combinations of

news websites, random entertainment sites like YouTube, Metacafe, Facebook.

Twitter with the right followers and followings sifts through the shit of the internet and leaves you with the best bits.....exactly what I want.

@nickclarke_ (note the underscore at the end!)

I'm now following you lot, hope you don't mind :winkold:

following you shortly.

everyone on a pc get Tweetdeck, best programme for social networking.

you can have multiple twitter accounts and facebook accounts open at the same time and group things together.

I do as I have a work account for twitter as well

Â